Chapter 17

For the past few weeks, Perrie had been living with Alex. Her mother didn't seem to care because the only thing she texted was asking where she was. Perrie just made up something and said she was with a friend for some time. Her mother hadn't responded to that and Perrie wasn't planning on going back home soon either. She had never experienced her mother like this. She even got scared of her. Of course it was a huge mistake she made but wasn't that her problem? Her mother should have supported her. Alex had told Perrie she could stay for as long as she wanted. She was lucky with someone like him. This morning she woke up next to him in his bed. They had been cuddling and kissing and after that, Alex went downstairs to make breakfast. He would make her pancakes, because she loved those. It would take some time to make them so Alex said that Perrie could stay in bed for a few more minutes.

After having waited for some time, Perrie went downstairs and helped Alex.
"Go sit down, darling. I can handle this." he said.
So Perrie took a chair and sat down.
"Alex, what is this?" she asked surprised. She held up something that looked like a ticket.
"Read what it says."
"It's a plane ticket! To Australia!"
"It sure is, sweetie."
"Oh my god! And what about you?"
"I've got one too." he said.
"Oh my god, Alex! This is the sweetest thing ever! You remembered!"
"I did, we're leaving in a few days."
"We are?! That's great! But what about school?"
"I've got that covered. Don't worry. It's going to be just you and me."
"Alex, I love you!"
"I love you too."
They held each other's hand and pressed their lips together. A trip to Australia with just the two of them, who would have ever thought that.