Chapter 4

A few days after Perrie had been chatting she went to school alone because Lucy was ill and decided to stay home for a couple of days. She did have a lot of fun with the guy she was chatting with and they had been talking about a lot of personal stuff. Perrie didn't really like to talk about her problems to anyone face to face because she felt embarrassed. Since she didn't know this dude in real life, she guessed she could be completely open to him. He seemed nice.

Perrie passed the same place where they had seen mr. Chamberlain the day before, but he wasn't there this time. Why did she care anyway, he'd probably been at school already. She cycled down the street in the direction of her school. The streets weren't very busy, which might have been because of the bad weather. It had been pouring almost the entire night. It wouldn't surprise her if it started raining right this second. When she arrived at school, she parked her bike in the cycle shed and walked towards the main entry of the school. The building looked dull from the outside, it had a grey colour and contained a lot of windows. From the inside it looked better already. The walls were decorated with colours and the classroom doors had wooden name plates on there on which the subject was written that was taught in there.
Perrie walked upstairs to her locker to put her coat in for as long as she was at school. The lockers weren't huge so they couldn't contain much more than a coat and a few books. Perrie was a bit late so she hurried to her maths class. It was her only subject before she'd have a break, so she would have a few study hours in which she didn't have to follow a lesson. In the distance she could hear someone yell, and a few people were chit-chatting when she walked by. She wondered if they were talking about her or not. As soon as she entered the classroom, she saw people already taking out their stuff and starting to work. She apologised to her teacher for being late and took place on one of the wooden chairs. She took out her books and started working.

As soon as the bell rang she headed towards the main hall. She was doubting whether or not to work for school. She'd rather go home but she wasn't allowed to. Just after she sat down she heard the same footsteps as she heard in her dream and somehow she was immediately aware of everything that was happening around her. Luckily it wasn't necessary, it was just mr. Chamberlain.
"Hey, Pez. What a coincidence."
"Hello, sir. Yes, you could say so." she said smiling.
"How is everthing going?"
Just after he asked her, he looked her up and down, taking in every inch of her body. He realised she was actually really good-looking.
"I'm fine, you?"
He was still looking at her and didn't notice she asked him something.
"Sir?"
"Yes? Oh, sorry. I'm good."
He hoped she didn't notice anything, that would be embarrassing.
"So, what are you doing?"
"I was about to do some homework but I'm actually not really up for it."
"Ah, I get that. Homework can really suck."
Perrie started laughing after she heard her teacher say that. Most teachers wouldn't use such language at all so she was surprised he actually did.
"Do you mind if I sit here?"
Again, he looked at her and was thinking about what she would look like in tight clothes, or even none.
"No, I'm not busy at the moment so it's no problem."
"Ah, I tought you were a busy woman? I remember you saying something like that..."
They both started laughing.
"I think I'll have to admit something, I'm not as busy as I've told you before." she said.
"Mind if I go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." she asked.
"Sure, you go. I'll wait here." he answered.
She walked away and looked back to see if he was still there. He was, so she continued her way.
While she was away, it gave Alex some time to think. He remembered her sitting next to him, with those beautiful legs and her face with absolutely no flaws. He even noticed she wasn't wearing a panty under her skirt which he liked, and her flattering top made her nice curves visible.
At that moment he heard Perrie's phone bleeping. The screen lit up and Perrie had left the device on the table so Alex could read what was on there. He could see it was a notification from some chatsite. He couldn't see exactly what it said because if he would look at it too obviously and she'd come back, he'd have a problem. He could however see a username displayed. 'Hippiegirl123'. He guessed that should be her, based on nothing. He heard a door creaking so he sat back and hoped Perrie hadn't seen anything.
As soon as she came back he waved at her as a sign he was still waiting for her. She waved back at him.
"I'm back."
"I can see." he said nervously, but she didn't notice it.
''So, have you already been thinking about your future?'' he asked
''I have actually. Not much though, but I have been thinking, yes.''
''Do you already know what you want to do after you finish school?''
He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was beautiful.
''I do, yes. I would like to become a psychologist, you know, being able to help people has always been my aspiration.''
''Ah, so you like to help people, that's very generous of you.''
''I do actually.'' she answered satisfied. She realised it was actually nice of her to say that, since this world wasn't always filled with love.
''Also, when I have enough money I would love to make a trip to Australia as soon as possible.''
''That is cool! I've always dreamed of that too.''
''Great.''
They continued their chat for some time before Perrie had to go back to her lesson.
''I better get going now, or I'll be too late for my next class. See you later?''
''Sure, bye Pez.''
She walked away and he stayed for a while so it wouldn't be too obvious he was just there for her.