Chapter 6

The days passed by and soon it was Thursday morning. Only two days left before it was weekend. Today Perrie didn't have a long day at school so she'd have all the time for herself that afternoon. Yesterday ended in a way she hadn't hoped so she wanted to make today a better day.
She looked what subjects she had that day and she put some books in her bag that she needed. As breakfast she only ate a banana because she wasn't hungry at all and she was in a hurry. She took her bike and headed to school.

"Perrie!"
She heard someone yell her name while she was walking towards the women's bathroom. She turned around and saw Lucy running in her direction.
"Yes?"
"I just heard we don't have biology today so we can go home earlier!"
This meant Perrie only had 4 hours of school so she could have lunch at home. She liked biology so it wasn't such a big deal for her, she was glad however.
"Great! Maybe have lunch at my place today?" she asked Lucy.
"No, sorry. I already told Elly I'd come to her place after school. Maybe another time?"
Perrie had expected such a response but it was worth a try. They both walked in the same direction to the same class.

When Perrie arrived home early, she put her bike in her garden instead of her garage. She was too tired and didn't want to waste the energy she still had. She hadn't eaten much that day so when she came inside, she made herself some lunch. She took it upstairs because nobody was home so she'd sit alone anyways.
She turned on her laptop again to put on some music. She put down her plate on which she had put some slices of bread, on her desk. She started dancing to the music that she could hear from the speakers that were attached to her laptop. She loved dancing and she even had some lessons when she was younger, but she never wanted to dance when people were with her, she felt embarrassed to even think about it.

After some time dancing, she got tired and took place behind her desk. She decided to started learning for a geography test she would have the week after. She turned down the volume of her music but didn't turn it off completely. She opened two new tabs. One with a website where she could find the explanation for her test, and one with the chatsite, to look if she had any notifications. To her surprise, she had. She clicked on a chat that someone started with her. She didn't know who it was but she was curious so she opened it. The username he or she was using was OC34, she had no idea who this person could be. He had started a conversation a few minutes ago so she responded to him.

OC34: Hello there!

Hippiegirl123: Hey! May I ask who you are?

OC34: You sure can, I'm someone..on the internet..

Hippiegirl123: Hmm, mysterious..

OC34: I surely am. What about you?

Hippiegirl123: Whether I'm mysterious? Not really. Just straight to the point. That's my stategy.

OC34: Ah, you've got a strategy. Interesting..

Hippiegirl123: Haha.

OC34: So, are you doing something fun?

Hippiegirl123: Nah, just having lunch

OC34: And chatting with me of course

Hippiegirl123: Yes, that too, haha

OC34: May I ask you how old you are?

Hippiegirl123: You may. But that doesn't mean I will give an answer ;)

OC34: Ah what a pity.

Hippiegirl123: Hah, just kidding. I'm 15 years old.

OC34: Ah you're a young lady then, I like that

Hippiegirl123: I am indeed

Perrie didn't really know what to say but the had to admit she liked this guy. He was being so sweet to her. She definitely didn't want this to end, so she decided to ask him something.

Hippiegirl123: Can you maybe tell me how old you are, then?

OC34: I could, yes. 

Perrie was waiting for an answer but she could wait forever because that answer didn't come. 

Hippiegirl123: Sooo..?

OC34: What's up?

Hippiegirl123: Are you gonna tell me, or not?

OC34: Oh sorry, yes. I'm 34.

She was surprised but it didn't do much to her. She liked this guy so age didn't matter for her.

Hippiegirl123: Cool

OC34: Is it no problem with you?

Hippiegirl123: No, of course not!

OC34: Because I really enjoy talking to you and I don't want this to end

Hippiegirl123: Me neither :)

OC34: Great. Mind talking together later then? I gotta go :(

Hippiegirl123: Okay, that's fine. Later x

OC34: Bye, qt

Perrie felt flattered that he called her cute, but she didn't understand. He had never seen her, so he had no idea what she looked like. She ended the conversation and finished her lunch. The rest of the day went relaxed and Perrie didn't do much. She could only think about what a nice guy she had just met, and she wished she had known him in real life. But she didn't, so she decided to just enjoy talking with him and not think about what she didn't have.