Chapter 10

"I love you. Like, a lot."
Perrie could see mr. Chamberlain's mouth curling up and he was trying to smile.
"That's... I don't know what to say... I think it's great."
"Do you? Because what now? You could lose your job for this!"
"What now? I don't know what now. We both like each other, so what would normal people do?"
"Normal people? Are you trying to make something clear to me?"
They both started laughing. Perrie was relieved he responded so positively. This was nothing like the scenarios she had in her mind.
"No, I'm serious, Perrie. What would normal people do when they both like each other?"
"They could get in a relationship."
And just when she said that, she realised something. He wanted her to say that, he wanted a relationship with her!
"Would you do that too, Pez?"
"I think I would. If it's legal, there's nothing to worry about, right?"
"Pez, we could keep it a secret. We could love each other endlessly without anybody knowing it."
"Well, I would love to, but I don't want to get in trouble, and neither do you."
"We don't have to get in trouble if we don't tell anyone. We could at least give it a try!"
"We could."
"Is that a yes?"
"I guess it is." she said giggling.
He tried to grab her hand, but she pulled back.
"Not here, before anybody sees it."
"I'm sorry." he said.
"Oh, and if you want this to last, don't say sorry so much, you already did that enough." she mentioned.
"Okay, I'm sorry."
They both laughed and looked at each other.
"I'm such a lucky man." he told her.
"I'm a lucky girl." she responded.

After the bell rang, Perrie went back to her lesson and mr. Chamberlain had an hour without giving a class so he went back to the teacher's room to relax. It was Wednesday so she would have a long day. She had 8 hours of lessons and so her school day would end at around four.
She followed the rest of the lessons but whatever subject she had, she couldn't stop thinking about mr. Chamberlain, or how she could call him; Alex. She actually had a relationship with her teacher! Who would have ever thought that. She hadn't expected it herself either, but now that it was finally true, she couldn't be more happy.
He had given her his number so they wouldn't have to talk to each other via the chatsite anymore. He told her she could text him whenever she wanted but while he was telling her that, Perrie couldn't stop staring at him. He had beautiful brown eyes that she would never be able to resist. He was wearing a white blouse and that was her absolute weakness. The white blouse made Alex's skin look even more tanned, which she loved. When she was in her last lesson, she could do something for herself so she grabbed her phone. This was when she put Alex's phone number in her contacts with a little heart at the end. When she did that, she opened her WhatsApp and started texting him.

Perrie: Hey :)

Alex: Hey Pez, aren't you supposed to follow a lesson right now?

Perrie: I am :) We could do something for ourselves so I decided to text you x

Alex: Good, what lesson do you have right now?

Perrie: Maths :( I hate it!

Alex: I get it, Maths can be so confusing sometimes

Perrie: I know right, but I've finished my homework already

Alex: Ah, good student you are then?

Perrie: I sure am ;)

Alex: I gotta go, I still have a class here, they're so annoying!

Perrie: I hope you don't talk about us the same way

Alex: Not about you, don't worry x

Perrie: Well, bye then x text me later?

Alex: I will, bye <3

Alex and Perrie both went offline and Perrie continued playing a game on her phone. She was bored and really wanted to go home, so she could text with Alex.
Only a few minutes left of her last lesson and then she could go home. Finally. She was so hungry. She hadn't eaten anything yet because of the fact that she was so nervous.

When the bell rang, she decided to pay the supermarket a visit. She loved chocolate cake so she thought she could treat herself. In her opinion she had done a great job today so she felt like she deserved it.
She cycled to the supermarket which was only a few blocks away from her house. She searched for the cake she liked and when she found it she went to pay for it.
She went back home and she cut off a slice for herself. She also grabbed a glass of water to make it a bit more healthy. She checked her phone to see if Alex had texted her, but he hadn't. He was probably still at school, or on his way home. Just when she turned on the TV she heard her phone bleep. That could be him! She immediately grabbed her phone but unfortunately it wasn't him. It was Lucy. She asked Perrie for the maths exercises so Perrie took some pictures and sent them to her. 
Just a couple of minutes later, when she had finished her cake, she received another message. This time it was him.

Alex: Hey, Pez

Perrie: Hey, Alex

Alex: Would you like to hang out sometime? That's what couples do, right?

Perrie: Yeah, sure! When?

Alex: Friday after school? We could go to some place I know, not much people are there

Perrie: That's great! Meet after school at the main entrance?

Alex: Nah, that's so obvious, people will see us. I'll wait for you between the two small building right next to our school, okay?

Perrie: Sure. See you then! x

Alex: Bye x