Chapter 7

The next morning she couldn't resist but looking on the chatsite on which she had met a really nice guy the day before. To her surprise he had sent her a couple of messages, asking why she didn't respond. When she looked at the time they were sent, she saw that was around 3 AM. Of course she didn't respond, she was sleeping! She responded to him and explained why she wasn't responding to him.

Hippiegirl123: Hey, sorry I was asleep

It seemed as if he was waiting for that respond because it didn't take longer than a single minute for him to answer.

OC34: Hey, doesn't matter. Shouldn't you be at school right now?

Hippiegirl123: Nope, I'm off the first hour, lucky me

OC34: You sure are lucky, I wish I was off from school too

Hippiegirl123: School? Aren't you too old for that?

OC34: Oh, haha, sorry. I'm a teacher at high school

Hippiegirl123: Ah, I get it

OC34: I wish I could see you

Hippiegirl123: Ahw, I would like to see you too :)

OC34: We could meet sometime?

Perrie wasn't really up for meeting with a stranger but she didn't want to say no. Last time didn't work out the way she would have liked either.

Hippiegirl123: Maybe

OC34: What's wrong? x

Hippiegirl123: Nothing

OC34: Okay. Well, I gotta go. Doing my job, you know. Talk later? x

Hippiegirl123: Yeah sure, I gotta make myself ready for school, otherwise I'm gonna be late

OC34: Bye! Good luck at school, enjoy

Hippiegirl123: Thank you, bye!

She logged out and closed the tab, which caused her background of her favourite band to appear. She was absolutely in love with Destiny's Child and all her backgrounds had something to do with them.
Her room wasn't filled with posters however, because her parents had forbidden that. They thought the walls would suffer from it and they were extremely careful with it. Perrie was disappointed by it but later she realised it wasn't a huge problem.
She took some clothes from her closet and applied some make-up to her face. When she was done with everything, she cycled to school. She felt a bit light-headed but she thought she could come through the day.

Monday she'd have an important biology test about reproduction. She didn't want to screw up because she already had a low average. She learned hard but she felt like she would benefit from a little extra explanation. Her biology lesson was already busy for a couple of minutes and she had asked mr. Chamberlain for help already. He said he would come by in a minute so he could be there any moment. Perrie felt a bit embarrassed to ask for help for this subject but she figured it was her teacher so it should be completely normal.
"Hey Perrie, what did you need help with."
"Hello sir, I would just like some extra explanation on this chapter for the test on Monday."
"Ah, I see. Can I just sit here next to you?"
Lucy was ill today so nobody was sitting next to her. She gestured he could sit there and she shoved the chair away from the table. He sat down and opened Perrie's biology book.
"Let's start with the first paragraph, okay?"
"Yeah, sure."
He started to explain about what happens when two people have sexual intercourse.
"So that means, if you would have sex with someone but you don't want to get pregnant, you should always be fully prepared, understood?"
Perrie went completely red. She was blushing as if she was a red tomato. The entire class had probably heard him saying that and she had never felt so embarrassed before.
"Yes. I get it."
The rest of the lesson, he explained something about every single paragraph. Perrie still felt bad about what happened but she did understand it and she was glad.