Chapter 8

After the weekend she had her biology test. She was well prepared so she didn't have to worry about anything that day. She walked through the hallways together with Lucy, because she felt better than the Friday before so she decided to come back to school.
"Pez, can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure. What's wrong?"
"I haven't really learned for the test because I was ill, you know. Could we maybe sit together, in the back of the class so you can help me?"
"Uhm. Well..I don't want to get caught. So I'm not sure."
"Oh come on, don't be such a wimp. I'm your friend, right? Can't you just help me?"
"Okay then, but make sure he won't see us!"
"Thank you so much! Oh, can we just hop by the bathroom? I want to make sure my hair and make-up looks okay."
"Sure, but hurry, we don't have much time until the test starts."
"Yeah, sure."
They continued their walk in the bathroom's direction.
"How was school yesterday without me?" Lucy asked.
"It was okay." Perrie responded.
She remained silent afterwards. Of course she wasn't happy that Lucy wanted to use her during the test.
She wasn't going to admit that of course. Lucy would definitely get mad at her and she absolutely didn't want that.

As soon as they walked into the classroom, the tables were already in test position, and almost everybody was there already.
"Come on girls, hurry up."
"Shit..we have to sit in front." Lucy whispered to Perrie.
"I see it. Well, just let it go. Just do your best."
Perrie took a seat opposite of mr. Chamberlain's desk and Lucy went to sit next to her.
"I'm going to hand out the test so remain silent until I've collected your test. Good luck everybody." mr. Chamberlain said.
Perrie received a test and immediately filled in some answers that she knew right away.
Lucy was struggling however, and Perrie could see that. At that moment their teacher walked out of the classroom, probably going for a wee.
Lucy gestured that Perrie should her test but she was doubting. Eventually she shoved her test to the right side of her table so Lucy could read the words she had written down.
Perrie was staring in front of her. Mr. Chamberlain still wasn't back and as she could see, he had left his phone on his desk.
After some time he walked in again and she quickly took back her test. She continued and it didn't last long before she was finished.
"Are you finished already?" he asked.
"Yes.." she responded.
"Well done, have you checked it already?"
"No, I didn't."
"Do that first and when I've collected your test, you can do something for yourself."
"Alright."
She quickly checked whether she had filled everything in, and she did. He took her test and not much later Perrie took out her phone. She didn't really know what else she could do so she opened the chatsite. Normally she used her laptop for it, because she didn't want anybody to see it if they took her phone at school. She thought this could be an exception. She logged in and decided to send OC34 a text.

Hippiegirl123: Hey :)

Only a few seconds later she could see mr. Chamberlains phone lit up. Wait, could that be a coincidence or... He was a teacher..and..he knew about her wanting to go to Australia! What on earth was going?! Perrie got scared, started crying, stood up and ran away. Why did she even started doing this. This was insane! She ran towards the bathroom. She felt like she was about to throw up. What was wrong with her?! She heard mr. Chamberlain had been following her but he wasn't allowed in the girls' bathroom. She went into one of the toilets so he wouldn't be able to see her.
"Perrie? Perrie, where are you?"
She didn't respond. She didn't want to see him ever again!
"Perrie, come on. I want to talk to you."
He sounded a bit more angry now and he insisted on her to appear.
"Go away, I don't want to see you." she yelled.
"Perrie you have to come out of the bathroom right now!"
"No! I'm not coming!"
"If you don't come back right now, I have to take action."
"Then do so because I'm not seeing you ever again."
It remained quiet for a few minutes, but mr. Chamberlain could hear Perrie sobbing.
"Perrie, I'm going to leave now. I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I should have told you and not stay anonymous. But I admire you. I think you're gorgeous and I can't help it. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me one day."
Perrie didn't respond but she did hear it. She heard footsteps which meant he was walking away. She carefully opened the door of the toilet and fixed her face in front of the mirror that was hanging opposite the toilets.
She looked like crap, as if she had just been hit by a truck. Terrible.
She had to go back eventually to pick up her bag, but she didn't want to be with him in one classroom. She brought her phone so she texted Lucy to ask her if she could bring her bag to the next lesson. Luckily she responded quickly and she was ok with it. She followed the rest of the lessons but she felt angry all day long.

When she came back home, she went to lay on her bed immediately and didn't even bother to think about doing homework. She cried her eyes out and not much later her pillow was full of mascara. Her mother wasn't home so she wouldn't have to explain her what's going on. Her mother was away for more than a week because of work. She wouldn't get home until the next weekend.
The rest of the day she didn't do anything. She didn't even think about dinner since she hadn't have any appetit. She went to sleep early and decided to stay home the next day.

The day after she woke up and saw the numbers on her alarm clock said 11:30. She had slept for over 12 hours and she had to admit it did her good. She stepped out of bed and wanted to walk downstairs when she spotted her laptop. The chatsite was still open and she could see that mr. Chamberlain had sent her a text. She didn't want to read it but she couldn't resist it.

OC34: Hey Perrie..I am so incredibly sorry and I must admit I was wrong. But how could I have talked to you otherwise? How would you ever talk to me if it weren't this way. I feel so so so sorry but I can't help it. I love you. I love you so much. You are the most beautiful, and most kind-hearted human being I have ever met. I am so lucky that you're in my class and I wish you could be with me forever. Of course you can't so I figured I should enjoy any minute with you. I should've been honest with you, and I understand your reaction.. I hope you will ever think about forgivig me. Bye Pez.