Chapter 11

Friday after her last lesson, Perrie grabbed her coat out of her locker and walked towards the main entrance of the building. She stepped outside and looked for Alex between the school building and their PE hall. She didn't have to search for long, because she saw his shadow displayed on the ground. Perrie walked towards Alex and waved at him.
"Hey, girl."
"Hey."
Perrie smiled at him, she was happy to see him again.
"Where did you want to go?" she asked.
"I thought we could go to a park, it's about 30 minutes cycling from here."
"Okay, let's go there."
They took their bikes and decided to meet behind the school so nobody would see them leaving together.

When they arrived in the park they walked around for some time. The sun was shining in their faces and the temperature was great.
"Look, over there is the cinema. I never go there but we could go there sometime, it's far away from our school so it's unlikely we meet anybody there who knows us."
"Yeah, sounds cool. Maybe this weekend still?"
"We could go tomorrow? If you want that."
"I would love to!" she said enthousiasticly.
He smiled at her, and she smiled back. He took her hand, and this time, she didn't back off. She pressed his hand against her body, as if she didn't want him to let go.
They walked along a small river, and when they saw a bench, they walked over there.
"Do you want an ice cream?" he asked her.
"Sure, but I didn't bring any money."
"I'll pay for you."
She thanked him by giving him a hug.
"Which flavour do you want? Vanilla?" he asked.
"Sure, always." she laughed.
He bought her an ice cream and they walked back to the bench they had just passed.
They sat there, and looked at the pretty water that was in front of her.
"I would really love to jump in there right now." she told Alex.
"I won't hold you back."
"Nah, I'm not going to take off my clothes here!"
"Just jump in with your clothes. We'll go by my house if you are okay with that? Then you can take a shower."
"Well, I will just finish my ice cream." Perrie said.
Not much later, she stood up to throw away the napkin that she had taken earlier, and Alex seemed to grab his chance. He went to stand behind her and pushed her forward. There she was. In the lake. Soaking wet, she yelled at him.
"Alex!"
He jumped in as well and they both started laughing.
"You're lucky the water isn't too cold." she said.
Just a second after she said that, she started screaming.
"Help, there'a something in the water! Oh my god!"
She jumped out of the water and pulled Alex out. He stared into the lake to see if anything dangerous could be seen.
"Pez..."
"I knew it! We were in danger!" she yelled.
"It's a fish." he said while he was laughing.
"Stop laughing at me! If it actually was dangerous, I just saved your life."
"I know, sweetheart." and he kissed her.
Oh my god, he actually kissed her.
Perrie started blushing.
They walked back to their bikes, hand in hand, and they cycled to Alex's house.
"Where do you live actually?" she asked.
"I live about 20 minutes away from school. Why?"
"Ah, just curious." she answered.

After having cycled for time they finally reached his house. It was not huge, but it seemed big enough to live in with a few people. It was a terraced house, and the bricks were dark coloured. Perrie liked the house actually, and she couldn't wait to see it from the inside.
''You can place your bike in my garage.'' Alex told her.
She walked behind him and followed him inside the house.
"Your house looks so cool. I love the paintings on the wall."
There were quite a lot of paintings on the wall, all hanging next to each other forming a line.
"Thank you. What would you like to do?"
"We could watch a film?"
"Sure. But we don't have a lot of time before you have to go home. It's already almost dinner time."
"I could call my mum and tell her that I eat dinner with a friend? If you're okay with that?"
"That'd be great!"
"Today my mum will come home, so I guess it will be fine. She's probably really tired and probably glad that I'm gone."
"If you want, you could stay over the night?"
Perrie was doubting. She would love to but she was only with him for a couple of days.
"Sure. I'll call my mum."
She typed in the phone number of her mother, and dialed.
"Hey mum, I'm calling to say that I have a sleepover with a friend.
Yes, with Lucy.
Thankyou, bye."
She hung up and told Alex it was fine.
"What do you want for dinner? I could bake pancakes, if you like them?"
"Yeah sure, I love them."
"Great. Shall we then watch a film after dinner?"
Perrie agreed and they walked into the kitchen. Perrie decided to help Alex with making dinner, even though it wasn't a difficult task. She figured it'd be nice to do something together. They baked ans ate their pancakes togther, it was so much fun.

After they had cleaned up the mess they made, they went to look for a film they both wanted to see. After some discussions, Perrie got her way and they watched 'Nerve' together. A film with Emma Roberts.
"You'll enjoy it, Alex."
"At least I have you to look at if the film sucks." he laughed.
"Sure." she answered.
They watched part of the film, but not much later she was already hanging against his chest. She was so tired!
He grabbed her by her cheeks, and pressed his lips against hers. Again! He kissed her! She didn't hold back and enjoyed the moment. His tongue entered her mouth and she didn't hesitate to do the same. This night couldn't get better.