Chapter 3: Elsina

Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

The next morning I wake up an my room is freezing. It's ok, I mean the cold never bothered me, but today it got to me. I crawled under my covers and I realized where the cold was coming from. Covering my covers was a slick sheet of glassy ice.

Great, another reason to hate myself. How am I supposed to unfreeze this? I look around and of course there are no other covers. I then stare at the door, contemplating going out but instead I just sit there. Then I hear a loud thump. I turn around and there is a blanket laying there on the floor.

I go over to it and it is a sky blue with a brilliant dark blue snowflake in the middle of it. I'm staring at it and I hear a wispy,

"You like it cutie?" I whirl around to see Jack hovering on a snow cloud. Instantly I run to him and he hops off the cloud. I give him a big hug. It's as romantic as a 9 year old gets. "I thought you might need another blanked," he grins and says.

"Yes," I say, "but how did you.."

"Know?" he interrupts, "well yesterday when I flew out, I didn't leave I watched and saw you created snow on your blanket. I instantly knew that when you get emotional, your powers act up, so I flew to see Santa. I told him your situation and he made this wonderful blanket, which is freeze proof by the way." He gives a half grin and rubs in foot on the floor.

"I... I don't know what to say?" I finally manage to get out.

"Don't say anything," he says touching my cheek. His hands feel like ice, but yet are so warm.

"Thank you," I say, "I want to give you something now."

"Oh. you don't ha..."

"Yes I do!" I say abruptly, "You and Anna are the only people that care about me and I can't see Anna so I have to thank you." I turn and point at the window. It blows open and a stream on snow pours in. It is summer, I hope no one notices the snow, but we live by the mountains.

The snow piles on the floor and a wave my hand over it. Almost immediately the snow rises. I rise my arms and a snow wall appears. I put them down the the wall disappears and all that is left is snow in the shape of a cat. I look at Jack in the eyes and mouth the words let it go and the cat is surrounded my a beautiful purple, pink, blue mist and springs to life.

The cat jumps into Jacks arms and licks his face. I may be seeing things but I swear a tear started to form as he gazed, grinning at the snow cat.

"I've never seen a snow animal," he says sniffling, "the last dog I had I... I..." I saw were this was going.

"Jack?" I ask, "did you freeze your dog?" then I faint tear turns into a stream of them he looks up and nods.

"I was five, before I knew I had powers. My dad brought home this adorable puppy and I loved it. I loved it for 3 whole years. Then I turned 8, a year ago. I ran that morning to give my puppy a hug and he just froze. His body, brain, heart, and lungs froze." He was bawling now, he could barely continue.

"Jack. if you don't want to continue you don..."

"No no," he stated, "I'm fine." He continued, "my dad then walked in and saw what I had done. He went on a rampage and kicked me out. I went to live with my mom and I refused to get another pet, but now with this cat, it's amazing. It is just like a real cat, but made of snow, so I can't freeze it. Elsa, you have no clue how much this means to me."

He finished his story and I realize I am crying too. All I can think about doing is running to him and hugging him, so I do. I rush to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Jack," I say bawling, "I had no clue. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," he said drying his tears, "if that hadn't have happened I wouldn't be here today and I wouldn't have this wonderful new cat. I'm going to name it... Elsina, in honor of you." I feel myself blush a little bit.

"Anything for you," I reply with a grin. He smiles back.

"Well, I'm gonna go get Elsina ready for her new home bye bye Elsa." He comes over an kisses my cheek. He turns and Elsina licks my noise. I can't help but giggle.

He then runs to the window and jumps out it and flys away, leaving a small trail of ice magic behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thanks for 20 views. Hope you liked chapter 3. Remember now I need 30 reads for another chapter. Remember to vote, comment, recommend, and add to your library. Sorry for the lack of Jack POV's next chapter will be all him.