Chapter 12: A Kingdom of Isolation

OMG. I am so sorry about the mispublish saying hi. It was a really stupid next working error. I'm SOO sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Jack's POV

I followed Elsa around for the rest of the day. She seemed to be doing great. She hung out with her sister for a while and she looked happy and showed no sign of sadness. The Anna disappeared so I decided to go and talk to Elsa. I swoop down and whisper.

"Elsa. Psst! it's mee!" she whips around and twirls left to right looking for the voice. "Elsa. It's Jack. I'm invisible. You can't see me."

"Jack!" She whisper screams. "I told you to go."

"Since when have you known me to take orders" I say. She just shrugs. The Anna come bursting through the crowd with Ana on the other side of her. I quickly fly out of the way.

I float for a little an I can see Elsa getting a little upset.

"You can't marry a man you just met." Elsa says to Anna

"You can if it's true love," Anna snaps back.

"Anna what do you know about true love," Elsa replies.

"More than you!" she screams, "all you know how to do is shut people out." her face gets bug eyed and I can tell she was thinking about me.

They fought a little more and Elsa shuts down the party. This sets Anna off and she lunges and grabs Elsa's glove. They yell some more and Elsa spins around and accidentally freezes the floor with flawless, pointed icicles.

She dashes out the door and Anna and Hand quickly follow. She reached the water and is still being pursued by them. She turned and ran across the water, with every step freezing the fjords.

Elsa's POV

"The snow glows white in the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and I looks like I'm the queen. The wind it howling like the swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in. Heaven knows I tired. Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let them know. Well now they know.

Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go. Let it go. Turn away and slam the door. I don't care. What their going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.

It's funny how some distance. Makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me can't get to be at all. It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through. No right. No wrong. No rules for me. I'm free.

Let it go. Let it go. I'm one with the wind and sky. Let it go. Let it go. You'll never see me cry. Here I stand and here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on.

My power flurries through the air and and to the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around. And one though crystallize is like an icy blast. I'm never going back. The past is in the past.

Let it go. Let it go. And I'll rise the the break of dawn. Let it go. Let it go. That perfect girl is gone. Here I stand. In the light of day. Let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyways"

"Oh my gosh," I hear a voice say, "that was beautiful." I twirl around and see Jack floating there in my castle.

"Thanks," I say blushing, "I never knew what I was capable of. I love my new house."

"Yeah, he says, "makes my house look like crap. Haha. Anyways I'm so sorry about the last few years."

"Shh," she puts her figures I her lips, "it's alright. I'm a new person. I forgive you. Just please stay. With me." and without any hesitation he flys over and whispers,

"This time, I'll never let you go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked chapter 12. Again I'm sorry for the mispublish. I feel so stupid. Anyways will Jack keep his promise? Is Elsa now safe from harm? read more to find out. Remember to vote, comment, add to your library and recommend. I would like 470 read does chapter 13