Chapter 9: Goodbye

Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

"I guess... wow. I love you too." I said and his face lit up with joy. "Although I'm only a teen, and I've had contact with only 2 people, for about 7 years. I think I'm feeling love." he laughs and I stare at him blankly, confused.

"Oh," he starts, "you were being serious. " I nod.

"It's not your fault, it's mine, kind of. I have no clue what love is. I did at one point but then It faded away with the years. So yeah."

"Here let me help you with that," he said and leaned in and placed an icy kiss on my lips and pulls back and looks at me straight in his eyes. I get lost the blue depth of his oceanic eyes.

"Yeah," I say, flustered, "I love you." them I give into another kiss.

A few hours pass the hole time is mixed with different emotions. My new love for Jack and the sadness remembering my past with loving t sister Anna and how that turned out. But it would happen like that this time because we both have ice powers. Right?

For about the past 15 minutes we just laid on my bed together talking. It starts I get dark out and I know Jack will have to leave soon. He rustles and started to stand up. I quickly jolt to my feet.

"Do you have to go?" I ask pleadingly at him. "Couldn't you just say a little while longer. I hate to have you fly all the way home in this weather." I pretend to sneeze and while I do I snap. Just then the howls of a blizzard wind hit against the window. He looks at me.

"Haha," he says sarcastically, "very funny. Come on now. Make it go away." I make a pouting face and stomp my foot and the blizzard vanishes.

"Fine," I say abruptly, "see you tomorrow. Love you."

He turns at me looking worried and studderds, "B..bye" and flips out the window into the night.

Jack's POV

I arrived home the find Olef and Elsina sleeping on the couch with Norway's Got Talent playing loudly on the tv. I tip toe by them an go to my room. There is the parasite inside me eating away me leaving me with only guilt. Why didn't I say I love you back to Elsa. What was I thinking. I love her, don't I?

Then there is a loud CRASH in the living room. I rush in to find a giant figure standing in the corner.

"Eater Bunny?" I ask. The figure turns around and it's him. "Wow! I haven't seen you since we saved the world. How's it going buddy?"

"No time to socialize Jack," he whispers, "Santa and Sand Man sent me here I speak with you. You need to leave Elsa alone. She is a dangerous person. Santa used his powers to tell if she was naughty or nice, you know it's his job. Anyway she broke his scale. She may be a nice person but her incapability to control her powers tips the scale. Santa has issues an all out investigation on her. Tooth brought in one of Elsa's childhood teeth and claimed that it froze her whole bag of teeth when she took it. Santa has banished you from seeing her and he said if you do you can and will be removed from the Guardians. I'm sorry Jack." with that he just hopped out the door.

"Wow!" I scream, "I was nice to see you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked chapter 9. Next chapter will be an Elsa POV when she is 18. Will Jack obey Santa. Read 10 to find out. Remember to vote, comment, add the your liberary, and please please recommend to your friends. 230 reads for chapter 10.