Chapter 4: King Of Ice

CHAPTER 4

Jack's POV

I flew out the window and headed straight for the mountains. I don't want to go all the way home. I landed on a thin pile of fluffy snow and look around. I set down Elsina and flicked my wrist. An adorable little ice, cat house appeared. Elsina pranced right to it. She seemed to enjoy the house.

It was super nice that Elsa made me her. I didn't even asked. She just waved her hand and created my new best friend, out of the goodness of her heart.

I decided that if Elsina had a house, I would need one too, yet again I'm only nine and generally nine year olds don't own houses. Yet again most humans don't have ice powers. Why was I contemplating it.

I turned around to face Elsina's little house and strongly motioned around it. Instantly a beautiful array of ice pillars shot out of the ground. They came together at the top and formed an average house, the the ones my mom and... dad had. I forget about my dad instantly and continue to build my little house.

It's amazing if I do say so myself. I have a lot of architectural talent or such a young kid.

My house has two floors, the main floor and the basement. The main floor consisted of the kitchen, the living room, and a bathroom.

The kitchen has a wonderful melt proof stove and microwave, that's right I can make melt proof ice, about 13 cabinets and a refrigerator and freezer.

The living room consisted of a mini tv, three couches and a beautiful chandler. And of course the bathroom had a toilet, sink, cabinet, and I added a hot tub bathtub.

The basement had the dining room, the family room, another bathroom, and my room. The dining room had an elegant table surrounded with four chairs.

The family room of course had a giant tv, a computer, and two couches. and you can't forget Elsina's little home in the comer. The bathrooms were just both the same. My powers are awesome. I mean, I created a awesome house with fully functional pluming, electricity, and security. The front and back door have alarms and traps.

I went downstairs to go watch some tv. On the news I saw the main story that made my heart sink. The story was titled "Little Town of Arendelle Closes Gates to Caste." Oh no. It must Elsa.

I soared right out if my house and sped towards her castle. I left in such a hurry I forgot to say goodbye the Elsina and lock up, but it's in the mountains, no one lives there.

I finally get to the castle an guards are lined up outside of the gates. Inrush to the window and tap on it vigorously. A tall, white haired man opened the door and speaks in a low tone,

"Hello young sir," he peers out the window and look below me. "Get in here now!" he whispers. I obey and fly straight in. I fly in and see a little girl squished in a corner with a giant ice ray covering the surrounding walls.

"Elsa?" I ask, "what happened? Are you ok?" She looks at me with a subtle tear in her eye.

"Well, remember when I told you about what I accidentally did to my sister," she pauses for a second, "well my dad found out and closed the gates." I look at the tall man. No wonder he looked familiar, he was Elsa's father.

"Sir," I start, "is this true?"

"Yes," he replies, "I did not know until Elsa accidentally told me and I feared the worst. You see I to have the powers of ice and snow and was once in here spot." He then waves his hands and snow drifts down from the ceiling. "And I see you can't control the winter too, yes?"

"Ye... yes sir" I stutter, "I have been born with the powers, like your daughter."

"In that case," he announces, "I hear by banish you from this castle. My daughter does not need some mischievous boy tell her how to miss use her powers."

"But Daddy!" Elsa screams, "he only taught me good."

"Elsa not now." he says.

"But Dad!" Elsa screams and her dad turns to her.

"I said not now!" he waves and a jail of ice appears around her. She shoots an icicle at him and deflects it so I trow a flurry of snow his way and he blocks it too. "Leave now and never speak or meet with my daughter again." he points to the window.

I look at the window, then back at Elsa. She looks helpless in the jail of ice and I can't so anything about it. I turn and head towards the window.

"Jack! No!" she screams. "Jack! Jack Forst! Don't go out the window!" she is crying now. I can't do anything my mouth the her I'm sorry.

Then I turn and sweep out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed chapter 4. See, I told you guys that i would make this chapter a Jacks POV. For those of you who are living in a hole, Frozen came out on DVD yesterday. Guess who's gonna get it? Haha. Remember to vote, comment, recommend, and add to your library. 50 reads for chapter 5.