Chapter 18: Dreams

Chapter 18

Jack's POV

JACK'S DREAM

I flutter my eyes open and I'm sitting the the middle of a forest. I look around and I see nothing but trees. To my left, trees. To my right, tress. Behind me, a field. Nah just joking. More trees!

I stand up were I am and look around some more. I look up and see that the trees aren't very high up. Why not fly? I leaped in the air and starting piercing through the air up. It felt like I was moving, but I could still not see over the tips of the trees. I peered down and the ground was rapidly getting father away. I looked up again and the tips of the trees were not moving. I eventually comprehended that this was an enchanted, never ending forest.

I decide it's useless trying so I drift bam down. When I reached the Earth I lay on my back. Wait a minute, I swear I landed on my feet? I slowly look up an there is a ice circle around me. I slowly stand up and star the walk. With ever step, I heard a weird sound. I look around and I'm alone. Then I notice my feet are going numb. I look at them and under them lies a ice snowflake. I whip around and see there is a trail of them leading the were I came from. Then I hear a loud echoing voice.

"Times to live in the footsteps of your other," the voice boomed. My other? Ohh, Elsa. Live in her footstep? Oh no, I can't control my powers. I run forward, constantly looking back to find aboard of glittery ice shortly follows.

I stop to panic and I hear another notice. A sound of distress. I whirl around and there sat my childhood puppy. I beam in glee and yell.

"Sparky!" I manage to say behind my tears of joy. "Your alive!" The dog seems to smile and run to me. I hold out my arms but when I hold them out, a ray of thin ice hits the dog. Sending it all the way across the little open area. "Nooooooooo!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Monster," I hear a whisper and turn around and my dad is right behind me. "Monster, you are a monster." Just then, from all the trees around me, my dad walks out. There was like 50 of him all whispering 'monster.' I cover my ears and scream out the sound. I continue to scream, and scream until everything goes silent.

I open my eyes and it's snowing. I stand up and everything in frozen. The trees, all my dads, and my dog. The dogs frozen body appeared I. Front of me with something written in the snow.

"You did this."

END OF DREAM

Elsa's POV

ELSA'S DREAM

I blink to life and I'm in a dark black room. There is one lightbulb hanging over the wall in the far corner by a wall with three red X's on it. I seem puzzled and I look at my feet. I am no longer wearing my beautiful ice dress. I am wearing a skin tight, black leather jump suit.

I lightbulb twitches overhead and I look up. The three X's start to produce smoke. From the X's forms Anna, Tooth, and Jack. I'm front of me appears a brown oak table with three cards and a marker. A robotic voice appears from no where and starts spitting direction.

"Attention," it blurt. "There are three card in front if you. Please put a name of on the three people in front of you on each card." I do so. I put Tooth's name on the first Jack's in the second, and Anna's in the third. The voice spits again, "now flip the cards over."

I again do what he says and find what in the other side is gruesome. Each card has a different way for me to kill them.

"I refuse," I yell

"You can't" it snickers. Suddenly I notice reaching for Tooth's card. I no longer have control of my body. I read the card aloud.

"Step up to selected participant and shoot directly at their heart with I giant ray of ice." I glare at the paper, but then my legs move. They walk me right up in front if Tooth and before I could yell stop I blasted her straight in the heart with a giant ice ray. Almost instantly, Tooth turns to solid ice. She turns to ice and crashes down from the air and shatters.

My legs force me back to the table and I pick up the card with Anna's name in it and read it aloud.

"Grab a knife and slit selected participants throat in half." This time I do scream. I scream and cry and fight my body as I reach for the giant knife that appeared in front of me. My body brings me right up to Anna's face and I scream in it. "Anna help me! Please! I need you." then I firmly grab her hair. "Anna!" I belt

"Why should I help you. You were never there for me," she replies.

"Anna you know that's not.." I couldn't even get my sentence out. Before I finished my arm raised and in one swift motion severed Anna's neck leaving her head barely connected.

I walked back to the table tears running down my face. I picked up the finial card and forced my self to read it.

"Take the selected participant and spit poison the in there mouth and look them in the eyes as they die." This Is when the waterfall truly broke free. "YOU CANT MAKE ME F****** DO THIS!!!"

"watch me," it calmly replies. My body pours poison on my lips and runs over to Jack and jumps in his arms.

"I love you so much Elsa," he says, dazed.

"NO!" I yell, "DON'T SAY THAT!"

"I could kiss you right now," and before I could scream again she lays a kiss in my lips. After 3 seconds he freezes and his body goes cold. I tilt my head and look in his eyes. His face turns a sicken green and his eyes roll into his head. While this is happened I can't help but yell and cry. I can't look away. Eventually it happened. He drops to the floor. Limp and dead.

"NOOOOOOO!"

END OF DREAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. So sorry about that. Hahaha. It was a little violent but they needed to have a nightmare and that was pretty scary. Why do you think they had nightmares and what do you think they meant? Comment your answer. Also remember to Vote, add to you library, and recommend. Thx for 1k everyone. I would like 1050 for Ch 19