Chapter 24: The Truth Comes Out

Chapter 24

Jack's POV

Elsa and Kristoff just stared at me in awe. Wait, Elsa didn't know I knew Anna. I swear I told her.

"Umm," Kristoff started, "you have a lot of explaining to to mister." He marched up to me and Elsa flipped.

"Woah woah! Back off him." She formed a thin wall of ice between us and crashed it over Kristoff's head and as he was falling back she created a little slide that slid him over to the side of the boat, hitting his head on Hans feet, making him wobbly, so Anna ran over and punched him overboard while Kristoff still laid on conscious.

"This is all weird and all," Olaf started, "but the is hands down the best day of my life, and quite possibly the last." Elsa quickly gave him a little flurry and turned back to me.

"Ok. Now I'm not gonna get up in your face but I need to have some answers." I just looked at his feet and rubbed them on the deck.

"Ok the truth is, before I came into our room and met you, me and Anna were like, best friends, When I started hanging out with you, I told Anna that I couldn't hang out with her any more and she shut me out. That's why I understood you so well."

"Well, that's just great." she yelled, "first you completely lie to me after you promised we would be completely honest, but you shut my sister out with no emotion what so ever. You cold hearted being. I felt like the worst thing in the world and you come into my room happy as can be."

"Hold the train, Anna was the one who suggested being happy when I saw you because she cared to much to see you sad so she wanted you to be happy. And what makes you think that for a week I cried myself to sleep because I gave up my friend for a depressed little girl who just needed a friend!" I didn't mean to yell but I came out like that. Anna started to back up. Elsa have a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh I see, I wasn't good enough! I get it now! You regret coming into my room and even meeting me. You still wish you had you best friend. Ok. I see. Well now you can have her again! Don't let me stand in the way." She took of into the sky.

"Elsa! Wait, that's not what I meant!" I screamed after her.

"Sure it wasn't! Just leave me alone!" and she disappeared into the sky. I turned to Anna.

"Crap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik that wasn't the longest chapter but I needed to get something out there. Thanks so much for 3k. Remember to vote, comment, add to your library, and recommend. I would like 3.8k for the next chapter.