Chapte 16: Betrayal

Chapter 16

Elsa's POV

Black.

That's all I could see. Pitch, black, endless darkness. I could smell the suffocating, intoxication of mold and mildew. Where was I? The last think I remember "Joseph" swept me out the window and then everything went black. Did I die? did I pass out? Then a door creeks open. Had to be metal by the way the squeaks it made on the floor. The door is followed but thumps, a buzzing sound, and clicks if boots.

"Well, what do we have here," a thick death bringing voice say.

"That's Elsa. Queen of Arendelle and appearntly the ice and snow," a squeaky high pitched voice says.

"Well," the first voice says again, "let's be nice Tooth. She does have powers."

"Oh hush Easter!" Tooth screeches.

"You know," I start, "I always imagined the Easter Bunny to be more nice and warm instead of kidnapping people."

"Well oops," Easter giggles.

"Take the blindfold off," a voice says that can only belong to one old jolly fellow.

"Look. It's Santa!" I screaming in a sarcastic baby voice.

"Don't get to excited," he smirks.

"When I get out of here," I strain.

"You'll what," Tooth butts in. "Run to your little boyfriend for help." Santa glared at her.

"Well yes Elsa you see," Santa starts, "One, I preferred to be called North. Two, you won't get out. He send Jack away too so he can't help you. Yes I know all the Guardians are supposed to protect everyone but we are. We are protecting the world from you and protecting Jack from another Heartbreak." When he says that Tooth chucks a wisdom tooth at his face but he catches it.

I panic. I can be restrained any longer. For 18 years I've been restrained and I'm done. I slam my foot on the floor an a thin ice sheet covers it. Easter and North fall an cling heads, leaving Tooth just hovering there.

"Tooth," I negotiate, "listen to me."

I don't think she was because she started chucking teeth at me from her pouch, until there were no more.

"You little!" she screams and charges.

"Tooth wait," a fern and calming voice calls from the doorway. I turn and Jack is standing there.

"Jack," Tooth and I say at once.

"Tooth come here," he says an she flutters over. He soothes his voice and begins to speak. "What we had was awesome. But you need to let it go. I loved you once but not anymore." I it bad it kind of hurt me when he said he loved her once? "Tooth. Leave her alone. My heart belongs to Elsa. The past is in the past." Ok. Now he's just quoting me.

Tooth looks down at her feet and holds out her hands. In them lie a little key for my handcuffs he takes the keys and the indescribable happens.

Tooth leans in and kisses Jack!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh. Oh no she didn't. Sorry if your a Rise of the Guardians fan. I'm kinda making all of them horrible people. Haha. Remember to vote, comment, add to your library, and please. Please. Please recommend this to anyone. It's because of you guys in where I am :). I would like 810 read for chapter 17