Chaper 5: Danger, Beauty, and Rage

CHAPTER 5

Elsa's POV

"Daddy you can't do that!" I screamed from behind the ice jail. "He was my only friend!"

"Stop lying to yourself Elsa," my father scolds at me.

"Really? My only friend was Anna and then you sent me to my room forever to 'protect her' and I'm here all alone until that boy comes and makes me feel special and you tell me to stop lying to myself about having no friends? What's wrong with you?!?" I scream at him banging at the ice columns in front of me.

"Now you watch your tone young lady," my dad snaps, "the last thing my NINE year old daughter needs is a boy to worry about. So shush your yapping and stop being so emotional!" he waves his hands and the bars disappear and he storms out. My mother says back only a little before my dad calls for her and she leaves.

As soon as the door closes I scream and shoot a slick shard of ice at the door. It hits and sticks with a loud thump. I turn away and face the window. I tear forms in my eyes and I quickly turn away to block the memory out of my head.

I run towards the door an bang my fists on it yelling, "I hate you dad! You here that! I HATE YOU!" I slam my fists one more time then sink to the floor, a few minutes later I here a little voice at the door.

"Elsa? Are you ok? What wrong?" it was Anna.

"Anna, I sigh, "Please just go away."

"But..."

"Anna I said go away!" I scream, "just... just leave me alone."

"Ok," she sobs, "but if you need me," another sniffle, "I'll be right here by your side. Just, please need me soon." Then I hear her tiny footstep slump away. Poor Anna. She just wants her big sister back, but I can't give that to her.

I walk away and head to the window. With rage in my heart and tears in my face I rip the window open and scream,

"Hear this Jack! I don't need you either. I never liked you anyways. Just don't come back you jerk!" I slam the window shut and cross my hands in front of me. The window slowly cover with thick frost that covered the windows and froze the hinges shut.

Just so Jack couldn't get in.

Jack's POV

I heard the window slam shut and I swooped down to fly in the window but it was covered in a layer of frost, my thing. I tried with all my might to retract the frost but I didn't work. Then Tooth Fairy's words bounced in the back of my mind, our powers our useless against other magical power sources.

Of course, I bet Elsa knew. I mean what was I supposed to do, let basically the king of ice fight me. Yeah right.

So I tired my only option, knocking. I knocked on the window again, and again, and again. No answer. I should of known. I had to try one more time. I pressed my lips up against the frozen glass and yelled "Elsa, I know you can hear me. Please just listen. I'm sorry for flying out. If you want to see me, you know how to contact me.

I flew of to my little ice cabin in the mountains. I got inside and Elsina was running around like a lunatic. I bend down to her, "who let you out of your cage you little stinker. Huh? Oh well. come on, let's go eat some food."

We got to the kitchen and I magically conjured up some kitty food and I heard a noise.

"Be carful with the icy one fellow," an old raspy voice said, "there is great beauty in her power, but also great danger." I whirled around and saw a small, old troll standing in my kitchen.

"Who are yo hand how did you get in here." I ask

"Really?" he asks, "you have a house made of ice. Turn around youngling" I do and I see a gap in the wall. "Exactly," he continues, "my name is Grand Papi Troll. You can all my Papi for short. Oh, I see you posses the magic within you too, but well more controlled."

"What are you talking about," I say, "I can teach Elsa to use her powers well."

"Can you?" he questioned, "just think about that." As he said that he turned into a big rock and rolled out, created another huge hole. I instantly fixed it and feed Elsina.

I paced in my living room pondering the question Papi asked. Can I really teach Elsa how to control her powers, she won't even talk to me.

How is this even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed chapter 5, I know I did well guess what readers... next chapter is teenage years up Elsa and Jack go from 9 to 14. Remember to vote, comment, add to your library, recommend and of course read more of this book. If you want chapter 6, there has to be 60 reads.