Chapter 7: Gift or Curse

Chapter 7

Jack's POV

The kiss seemed to last forever. Her ice cold lips just pressed up against mine. My hand around her waist. Over the years Elsa has become more, how do I say this, attractive? She slimed out and her face became more detailed. Her hair grew and silkened. Her lips became more red and her eyes were brighter. I wonder what she will look like when she's 18, 21, or 31. Better? Worse? I don't care. I love her the way she is. Wait, I what?

I accidentally trip back and stumble to keep my balance. Then I land in a puff of snow. I look at Elsa but the snow wasn't hers, it was mine. The snow quickly covered the room and I just stood there. Frozen. Like a statue.

"Jack?" Elsa asks, "what's matter?" she said in a soothing tone. She's so nice. No! Jack stop thinking like that! I get up and look at her. She seems calm.

"What?" I stutter, "I...I'm fine. Hey I gotta go. I promised Santa I'd help him and Tooth Fairy with some stuff."

"Oh," she says disappointed looking at her shoes, "well hurry back will you?" her pleading eyes look at me and I melt inside.

"Yes," I say, "bye." I run over then plant a kiss on her cheek then quickly fly out the window.

I speed back to my house and I get there and when I land, a giant circle of ice appears under me. I immediately form a hammer and break it all and blow it away with a gust of snowy wind.

I run in the house and Elsina is in her cage waiting for me. I let her out get her some food immediately. I notice outside there is a blizzard. Did I do that? No, I couldn't of. My powers have been acting up since I kissed Elsa.

Why are they doing this. Just at that moment a tiny meow erupts from the living room. Then she gets louder and I still pace. Elsina pounces into the kitchen and a turn around and yell,

"What do you want!" And with the outburst went an outburst of ice. It hit Elsina in the head and sent her flying into the living room. "Elsina!" I scream and run.

I dash into the living room an her helpless body lied on the corner by the couch. I crouch down next to her and pick up her icy body. With years streaming down my face I yelp,

"It's alright Elsina. You're ok. Hang in there," I can barley speak because I'm chocked up with tears, "please be ok. I can't lose another animal do to my powers." Then I see an icy leg twitch. The slightest twitch I would have never been able to see if I wasn't holding her.

Elsina slowly brought her head up and licked the tip of my thumb where her head was resting. I engulf her into a giant hug and I stand up and twirl around with the cat in my arms.

"Come on," I say to her, "let's on get you some more food. Is that what you wanted?" She starts wiggling around and jumping around in my arms. That's obviously what she wanted.

I made a home made dog/cat/bird food recipe my mom showed me as a child. It's called for peanut butter, sugar, wheat, milk, and most importantly, ice! They were called Ice Cube Delights.

I finish in about 25 minutes and the whole time Elsina just pranced and slipped around the kitchen doing stuff I wish I could catch on camera.

I finished and to try it out, I tasted them. They had all human ingredients in them so they were edible to me. I thought they were good but Elsina found them fantastic. She gobbled it down faster than you could say let it go.

Let it go, Elsa. Now I'm thinking about her again. The first time we met. Using her powers to make the snow cloud. Her little innocent voice, full of fear yelling let it go. Stop thinking about her Jack! Why can't I stop.

I hate to admit it but I think I'm in love. What, no! I won't say I'm in love. I won't say it. But it's true. I can't deny it. She is so beautiful and wonderful but her father won't allow us to be together. This is just the perfect situation. I love her but I can't have her. I need her but I can't get to her. I want to be with her forever but forever could end any second.

I want her. I need her. I love her. That's right. I admit it. I love Elsa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter 7 guys. You surprised Jack admitted he loved Elsa. How will she take that. You'll have to read chapter 8 when it come out then. Remember to comment, vote, add to your library and recommend to your friends. Thanks for all the reads so far. 105 reads for chapter 8