Chapter 14: Misplaced

Chapter 14

Jack's POV

"No," I reply forcefully, "I promised I would never let you go again."

"You're not," she snapped, "I just need some time to be."

"When can I come b.."

"Soon!" she yelled, "I just need a little time. See you in a bit Jack," and with that she turned her back and ran to her castle, her cape flapping in the wind.

I just stand there for a little watching her reach her castle. I really hope she didn't just shut me out again. After so many years. I wouldn't blame her though, I was a jerk. Leaving one of your only friends to be alone? I'm surprised she talked to me again.

I decide that I should go back to my house and attended to Elsina. She probably misses me. Haha the silly cat. At least she can make me happy in this time of sorrow.

I take of flying to where my house was. I get there and there is just a pothole of snow where my house used to stand and in the middle of it, laying down was Elsina. I ran to her screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Elsina! Are you ok? What happened?" she just say up and curled into my lap.

"I happened," a deep voice said from behind me that made me jump. I twirl around and see North, aka Santa, standing there.

"North!" I scream, "What did you do?!?"

"The real question is what did you do?" he asked more creepy than he should have.

"I helped an innocent girl!" I scream.

"Helped?" he asked, "innocent? Jack, come on. You have seen what she can do."

"Yes I have and it's beautiful," I fire, "and you can't stop me from going back."

"Or can I?" he says, "I sent a note to her saying you misplaced your house and how you are gonna need a few more days to find it and you'll see her in a few days."

"Like she'll fall for that," I chuff.

"Oh she won't. She'll think your avoiding her and I'll swoop in for the rescue, well maybe not me. When I found out you went back to see her I created a clone of you with your same powers and changed looks. He will come in, comfort Elsa, she'll forget about you, and you can move on with your life."

"You monster!" I peel out of the sobs and tears running down my cheeks."

"Takes one to know one buddy." he replies with a smirk and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to get one out there because I mad you guys wait so long. Remember to vote, comment, add to library, and please recommend to our friends. It's because of you guys I'm where I am :) let's do 600 reads for chapter 15.