Chapter 11: Coronation Day

Attention! Attention! it's Coronation Day for Elsa. She is now 21. Enjoy chapter 11.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Elsa's POV

"Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be," I said pacing around my room, "conceal. Don't feel. Put on a show. Make on wrong move and everyone will know." It was my coronation day. Today I would be sworn in as the official Queen of Arendelle. Citizens, princesses, princes, kings, and queens from other countries are here too. This is a lot of pressure for a lonely girl to handle. I have to stand in from of a crowd of people and hold an object... without my gloves.

Before my dad died he gave me some gloves to help control my powers but during the coronation, I can't wear gloves. What if I got up there and pass out? Or worse, freeze the candle and coronation sphere. The whole city would shun me. People are afraid of what they can't handle. I know to well.

I get ready to go downstairs when I hear a deep but not really deep voice.

"Elsa?" I know that voice. I turn around and zap the floor beneath the person and ice quickly spirals up and blocking them in a tight, sparkling jail. "Wow, you've gotten good."

"JACKSON FROST!" I scream infuriated, "WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING IN HERE!" He just stands there, trapped. Doesn't say a word.

"I missed yo.." I quickly cut him off.

"You missed me! Yeah right! I sit here alone and you show up and make me feel wonderful! I trusted you! Then you dissapears for 7 years an I broke your glass ball by the way an guess who didn't come? that's right, YOU! When I needed you the most you didn't come! Guess what Jack! GUESS WHAT!" I sounded really mean but I was done with him, "my parents died Jack! That's right, their de..." I choked up on dead.

I couldn't stand to look at him so I turned away. Just then a tear rolled down my cheek. Great, I thought to myslef, more crying.

"Elsa. I'm so sorry," he started. I didn't even know if I wanted to listen, but I did. "I had no clue. Santa, Sandy, and Easter told me to stay away from you because you were 'evil' but I didn't listen. I flew to your window but North, aka Santa, sent a storm to swoop me back. He kept doing that every time. He let me come today because it was your coronation day. Elsa you probably hate me but I am so sorry and I still love you."

I didn't know how to respond to that. I did what my heart truly told me. I turned around and looked Jack in the eyes, tears rushing down my face.

"Jack. I love you too, but I'm sorry. You hurt me to bad and I need way more time to recover. Thank you for coming but I would like it if you would leave." I said fighting back the tsunami in my eyes.

"But.."

"No Jack!" I burst out into tears, "leave!"

He slowly turns away and flurries out the window and I am left alone. Teared, sad, lonely, and hurt.

Jack's POV

I flew out the window. Leave my butt. I was gonna sit right in the front row, but she won't see me. I'll manipulate the air around me causing me to turn invisible. I need to keep and eye on her.

I got to the chapel the coronation just started I slipped in and plopped right behind Elsa. She turned around and the pastor started speaking Norwegian and Elsa was trembling like crazy. I looked at her hands and she was freezing the objects she was holding. I quickly shot up and thrusted my arms out and held them there. This was keeping the ice from exceeding.

He said his final words, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." and everyone clapped and filed out to go to the dance. That was a close call. Elsa was the last one out and I followed her. I had to keep her from exposing herself to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you enjoy chapter 11? I know I loved writing it. Remember to vote, comment, add to your library, and recommend to your friends please. I love you all. I would like 375 reads for chapter 12.