3

A/N: ^ this is what Scott looks like in this chapter. Enjoy

_

I woke up on a soft surface and for a second I thought I was in my room, safe from everything, and nothing ever happened. None of the mess, the kills, the abduction, none of that happened. It was all just a horrible nightmare. But as soon as I turned around and was blinded by the light I knew I hadn't left the captors' room. But I wasn't restrained by any cuffs and definitely not sitting on a chair-

I was on the couch. Unrestrained. Free. I quickly scrambled up and walked towards the door but stopped as soon as I saw the big, white piece of paper stuck to it.

You're dead the moment you even think about trying to open that door.

- Love, S

Great. I ripped the paper from the door, crumpling it up before I sank to the floor, sighing.

WHY?! WHY COULDN'T YOU LET ME LIVE A NORMAL LIFE LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM EVERYTHING THAT MEANT SOMETHING?!

I didn't realize I'd screamed those words out loud until the lock turned and Psycho, Scott, came into the room, glaring at me.

"Problem, princess?"

"Don't call me princess," I spat.

"What do you want me to call you then?"

"How about my name?!"

He sighed, coming closer to where I had stood up from the floor, ready to defend any attack but knowing it would be a futile attempt.

"Mitch, you need to understand that I couldn't have left you. You would've been a witness and you would've told the police."

"And what if I promise I'm not going to rat you out?"

He hesitated. Please, let me go.

"Nope." He popped the p.

"Why?!" I whined.

"Because you're going to rat me out!"

"Then why did you kill that poor innocent man?!"

That seemed to have hit a nerve because he changed his demeanor immediately and I wished I hadn't said anything in the first place.

"Go back to your chair. Now!" He growled the last word, making me flinch but oblige.

I sat down and he tied me back to the firm wood. I figured it was an extremely hard wood, almost unbreakable in case someone really tried to free themself. But I didn't struggle, too scared of being shot before I actually had a chance to escape. But I would eventually. I made myself a promise to try everything in my power to come back to my friends and family again.

I pulled against the ropes though when he tied them, making him grab me harshly.

"If you wanna see your family ever again," he hissed, "you better behave."

It was as if he could read my thoughts, knowing my biggest fears and worries, and that fact scared me. He came closer until I could smell old spice and his minty fresh breath - he must've just brushed his teeth right before he came into this room. And when he pushed himself to stand up I realized what he was wearing - it was a blue and white striped tank top, along with just dark blue boxers. His hair was ruffled and he looked a lot younger than yesterday. I wondered how old he was. The tank top showed off his biceps and a tattoo sleeve on his left arm. I wanted to take a closer look at his sleeve, maybe find gang symbols or anything but the only thing I could find were- flowers?

If You Love Me Let Me Go (Scömìche)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें