13

The tiredness overtook me very early compared to the previous days and I fell asleep at about ten, unable to wait until Scott would come into my room to tuck me in. I wouldn't even know if he would come in at all after everything that had happened today.

I woke up to someone spreading featherlight kisses on my face. I blinked, opening my eyes. It was, of course, Scott.

"You're awake," he whispered, pressing another kiss to my cheek, and then another a bit closer to my ear. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. You look so beautiful."

"Um, th- thank you..." I was getting flustered. This wasn't good. Where was that wave of confidence that I'd had this morning?

"Your lips..." He sighed, his voice so deep it almost sounded like a growl. "I've never seen such kissable lips..."

His words were stirring me more and more awake.

"Scott, are you drunk?"

He was nuzzling his face in my neck as I spoke - I made him quickly pull away.

"What? No!"

I couldn't smell alcohol in his breath. Weird, I could bet he was.

"Are you high?"

He frowned. "No." Then he leaned in again, kissing the side of my neck. After a moment of hesitation I relaxed, tilting my head to the side to give him better access. He gladly accepted it, sucking, nibbling and kissing the probably already bruised skin. "I can't hold back anymore," he whispered before he kissed my skin again.

"Scott..." I sighed. "If you're gonna make out with me, at least kiss me properly."

"I can't-"

I pulled him in, my arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer to close the distance between us.

He tensed the moment our lips touched but I could feel his brain say fuck it as he melted into the kiss only moments later, sighing into it, completely giving in and pulling himself onto the bed. He was hovering over me, his lips kissing mine, making me feel butterflies, making my heart race and my palms sweat. He nibbled on my bottom lip, sucking on it, then letting go and pressing his lips firmly against mine again. I opened my mouth, a silent plea to use his tongue and he did, running it along my lips softly before he let it enter, meeting mine and turning our kiss into a hot mess.

"Fuck you, Mitch," he panted and I pulled away, frowning.

"Wha-"

"Fuck you for being so fucking hot."

I chuckled, meeting him in a sloppy kiss again. I wanted more, though. I wanted to get rid of our clothes, and go further than we had before. I wanted him. But I was scared to say anything, remembering how he'd reacted this morning. But it was different now. He was laying on top of me, his lips on mine as we made out until our lips got numb. I felt his bulge through his sweatpants. I wanted them off, so I started pulling at the waistband, letting him know what I wanted to do. He let out a moan but didn't push me away, so I trailed my fingers along his bare hips, feeling his hot skin, before I slowly pulled down his sweatpants. Our legs tangled together, making him chuckle. He pulled the covers up, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me as close to him as possible. Our lower bodies were pressed together now and I could feel everything.

When he started kissing my neck again, I breathed, "More." I wanted him so much. I needed him. Every part of my body needed him in every sense of the word.

"Can I take off your clothes?" He asked and I smiled because he asked. When do you find a boy who asks about this kind of stuff anymore?

"Of course," I whispered, pressing a kiss to his lips. He immediately got to work, taking off my shirt and then tugging down my pajama bottoms. I hadn't put on any underwear so I was naked as soon as he helped me take off my sweatpants, but the blanket was still covering us so he didn't get to see. I hoped this time I'd be able to see with the moonlight coming through the window so I could see his beautiful eyes and the freckles on his face. "Your turn," I said, pulling off his shirt and then his briefs. Oh my god, I could feel his cock on my thigh and it was hard and wet.

He moaned as I pressed my leg against his boner. I was enjoying this way too much.

"Oh my god, Mitch..." he panted, then let out another moan that I silenced with a kiss. "Baby..."

I thrusted my hips against his. "Fuck me," I moaned. I needed him so badly.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said in between kisses. "I can't."

I didn't want him to stop kissing me though. So I tangled my fingers in his hair, running through them, pulling, while I kept on kissing his soft lips. I could feel my heart racing, vibrating against my ribcage, making me scream in exhilaration. Scott felt it too, I was positive, the want, the need of our bodies together.

We were getting tired, though, our kisses becoming slower and lazier with every second passing, until we eventually parted completely and I just lay in Scott's arms, my eyes closed, enjoying the close physical contact we were sharing.

"Scotty..." I whispered, already half asleep and not opening my eyes.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I... I really like you... I wish you wouldn't keep me..."

"I know, baby. Me too. It'll make sense, though. I promise."

He pressed a gentle kiss to my ear, making me smile slightly as I hummed in pleasure.

"I'm so sorry I had to do this..."

"You can let me go..."

"I can't... They'll kill me."

"Why didn't you kill me?"

He hesitated, his breathing still going quick, I could feel it on the back of my neck.

"I couldn't have killed you."

"Why?"

"It's complicated. It's getting late, you should sleep, baby."

I sighed. When would I ever get an answer out of this boy?