19

The day was approaching an end, but my mind was somewhere entirely different as we lay on my bed, I was pinned underneath Scott, making me powerless, but I loved it. He was claiming my body, marking it, trailing kisses everywhere he could reach. We were both still fully clothed - if you count our loose pajamas as full clothing - but I could feel his excitement through the layers of fabric. I was getting hot, releasing small moans that Scott eventually silenced by kissing my lips again. I bet my collarbone area and my neck were already bruised, the way he'd sucked and kissed my sore skin. But I loved it. Scott had made me swear on all deities that I'd tell him to stop if I felt uncomfortable with anything he did, and I thought that was the most adorable thing anyone's ever said to me.

"Baby," he panted in between kisses. "Are you still sure? We can stop anytime-" I interrupted him with a kiss, putting my arms behind his neck and pulling him in to kiss his lips.

"Yes, I'm sure. A hundred percent," I promised, sealing it with another sweet kiss. God, he was addicting. I moaned loudly as his bulge brushed against mine, making me quiver under his touch. I thrusted my hips slightly against his, seeking for more friction. He didn't grant it though, instead pinning me down with his whole body weight, biting down on my lower lip, making me let out another moan.

"Scott- I want you-"

"I want you too, Mitchy," he panted. His pupils were widely dilated, letting me know how excited he was, how needy and horny. And boy, could I feel it. I wanted nothing more than tear down his clothes and look at his body, kiss him and finally do it, I just didn't know in what order I would like doing all that. But Scott had different plans, as it seemed. He tugged at the hem of my shirt and I immediately understood - he wanted me to take it off. Or he wanted to do it for me, whatever. We parted from our feverish kiss for a second, so Scott could remove the piece of fabric from my body, send shivers down my spine as he just propped himself up on his elbow, tracing patterns on the hot skin of my chest, kissing the lines he traced lovingly.

"I need-" I started but was interrupted by a hard kiss. Scott took my wrists carefully and positioned them above my head, not letting go but instead deepening the kiss. I let out embarrassing sounds and moans that Scott couldn't silence no matter how many times he kissed me. Suddenly I felt Scott trace my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for permission, which I granted him. Our tongues met and we kissed passionately for what seemed like hours before Scott pushed himself up and started working on my pants. Looking at me, he asked for consent and I nodded quickly, wanting my pants off in a matter of seconds. He got me rid of my clothing even faster than I could think, pulling my boxers down as well, leaving me exposed while he was still clothed. Instead of following up and taking off his own clothes he lay back on my body, connecting our lips again and letting the rough cotton of his sweat pants rub against my most sensitive areas. He pinned my arms down again, above my head so I couldn't do anything and goddamn, if that wasn't the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. "Scott- ugh-" I moaned. There was no way I could contain those sounds.

"What, baby?" He panted.

"G- go on." This was so fucking hot, oh god. I never wanted to stop. Having him on top of me, his clothes providing enough friction to leave me shaking and shivering, it was perfect.

He immediately went to kiss my neck again and I leaned my head back so he had a better access. He hit my sweet spot right between my neck and shoulder, earning a loud moan.

"Ugh- Fuck!"

"Yes, baby. I want to hear your moans." He bit down on the same spot again, making me moan even louder. "Fuck, yes!"

He rolled down from my body, laying next to me, completely breathless, even though all we did was make out. My dick was aching, needy for any kind of friction. I whined, looking down to see precome already spilling over the tip.