9

The night was just as boring as the rest of the day had been. After that overly emotional, let's say fight, with Scott, I had nothing better to do than lie in my bed and stare at the ceiling. By now I've accepted it as my bed, even though it obviously wasn't, but it was easier to deal with everything that way. First comes denial, and in the end you find acceptance. It was more like I was forcing myself to accept my situation while I was still stalled in the depression phase but it seemed to work so why not. Only rarely I had those desperate moments where I started crying because I knew I would never get back out of this house, ever again.

The sky was already pitch black, littered with small little glowing dots letting me know that there was an outside world, something other than this house, something bigger. Thinking that I was just a small person, just one out of seven billion on this planet, which was just one out of billions of planets in the universe... Somehow I found comfort in that thought. It releaved me from the pressure to make something special out of myself, build something big, and therefore I didn't grief as much for my old life. This was it now, and as much as it had changed in the past week or so, it was still a life so that was a good thing. I'm not saying that staying in a hiding place run by criminals is good, just the fact that I was still alive. Which meant I still had a chance at escaping. Maybe, sometime.

I knew what had happened with Scott had been an accident, a stupid, stupid mistake. I knew it could never happen again. I didn't know what had gotten into me, why didn't I stop it?

Okay, I know why. Just take a look at Scott and you'll know.

Too tired from my thoughts I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep when I heard a lock being turned again and that someone came into the room, closing the door behind them. By now, I knew it was Scott. This was his usual time to come around. I hoped he'd tuck me in-

I heard him stand in front of my bed, then kneel and then-

I felt his lips against mine.

Holy fuck.

My eyes shot open in shock, but I kept on kissing him, why did I do it?! I was still handcuffed, and he used it to his own benefits to display his dominance. Like, I know you're a dom daddy, but calm down for a sec.

Suddenly I remembered my thoughts. This wasn't supposed to happen again. No. As much as I felt like I wanted it, there was no way. So I pushed him away.

"S- Scott, stop!"

The grin that appeared on the man's face was without a doubt not Scott's. In fact, the blonde man that was kneeling in front of my bed, smirking at me, wasn't Scott at all. It was Alex.

"What the fuck!"

"I knew you'd wish for Scott to come back into your room like he did a few nights ago. I knew exactly you'd kiss him back. And now that you're so nicely tied up..." He ran his finger from my chest down to my stomach, "I'm gonna take your virginity. As easy as it sounds."

Okay, this was it. There goes my life. I didn't know what else to do, so I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping anyone had heard. Alex immediately shut me up with his hand on my mouth.

"Shut the hell up, little one!" He whisper-shouted. "We don't wanna wake up Scotty boy, do we?"

He leaned back in, pressing his disgusting mouth against mine. I moved and moved but I couldn't escape his touch. Not this time.

What felt like years later but must've been seconds I heard the door open again and Alex was pulled away from me. My chest was already exposed, he'd unbuttoned my shirt while I was struggling against the kiss.

"What the fuck were you doing?!" Scott shouted at Alex and I exhaled a deep breath in the middle of my panting.

"He was literally begging, I just came in to check!"