6

It was the same situation again. A person, this time I knew it was Scott, came into my room, in the middle of the night. He tiptoed, trying not to wake me up but it didn't work as the door squeaked and I immediately was wide awake and alert. But I didn't open my eyes, just curious to find out what would happen this time if he thought I was asleep.

Again, he bent over me, tucking me in.

It was weird, though. I wasn't wearing anything in bed - I'd discarded my robe before I'd laid down, because it was still wet from the shower and I figured sleeping in it could make me get a cold. Scott, however, didn't seem to be taken aback by my bare chest as he took the blanket and covered my whole body up to my shoulders. I could feel his breath on my face as he hesitated, he smelled nice, like mint and old spice. Then he leaned in. I could feel it because there was a weight on my body, and soon after I felt his lips on my forehead this time, leaving a soft kiss.

I couldn't take it.

I opened my eyes, taking him by surprise.

"Scott-" I whispered. "Why-"

But that was when he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I was caught off-guard for a moment, but I quickly reciprocated, closing my eyes and just going with it. He wasn't being harsh, or dominant, which surprised me even more than the kiss itself. His hand was behind my neck, keeping me in place, pulling me closer to him and mine was tangled in his soft, blonde hair, running along the nape of his neck, taking in as much of the kiss as possible.

His lips were indescribably soft and smooth, and he definitely knew how to kiss. I'd never really kissed anyone before, only girls but that didn't count. I'd never kissed a guy before, and if that was my first kiss, then I didn't know how anything could ever beat it. He nibbled on my lower lip, sucking on it, then pressing his lips firmly against mine again, until I felt his tongue carefully run along my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth to give him access. He gladly took it, meeting my tongue with his as our kiss turned into a hot make out session and the only sounds in the room were our heavy panting breaths. A moan accidentally escaped my lips and I dragged him onto my bed, pulling him until he was lying on top of me. There was just a thin blanket between my naked body and his clothed one, but nothing between our lips that were slowly getting red and swollen, but I still didn't want to stop. I never wanted to stop.

Scott pulled the blanket away, exposing me, but it was dark so he didn't see anything. It was still thrilling, though. He was straddling my hips, his lips still on mine but now he intertwined our fingers and pressed my hands into the mattress, each on each side of my face. His lips then left mine as he started trailing kisses down my neck to my collar bone, biting down, making me moan before he kissed the spot he'd bruised.

"Tell me to stop-" Kiss. "And I will." Bite. Moan. Kiss. "I promise."

His lips finally found their way back to my mouth again as he kissed me with so much passion I'd never even thought was possible.

"I'm so sorry..."

I slipped my hands underneath his hoodie, running across his abs... He felt amazing. He bit down on my lower lip again as I lifted his sweater up, making us part for a moment and took it off for him, leaving his chest exposed. I couldn't see much, but what I could see in the faint moonlight coming from the huge windows he was gorgeous.

"T- take off your clothes," I panted. "It's unfair."

Without a word he started to unbuckle his belt, then took off his pants along with his boxers. I couldn't see him but I felt him as his naked skin rubbed against mine, making me harder and harder each second. I couldn't take it much longer.

"Scott, I-" He bit down on my sweet spot again, being rewarded by a moan. "I need you-"

"I won't."

He kissed me again like I needed to be kissed.

"I won't fuck you."

"Why not."

I looked into his bright blue eyes that shone in the moonlight.

"I'm not gonna be your first. You hate me."

"I don't."

"I won't fuck you."

"Okay..."

"Sleep, angel." He kissed my lips again, chastely this time.

"Stay." I held onto his hand.

"I can't."

"Please, Scott..."

He hesitated. "Okay. Fine." He kissed my temple before he got out of bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting my clothes back on."

There's no need for that.

He came back into the bed, kissing my pout away. He pulled the blankets over us, putting his arms around me, holding me as close to him as possible without choking me. His hoodie was warming me up a bit. Weird. Only now I was realizing I was cold. I cuddled up to him and he hugged me closer, letting me rest my head against his broad chest, taking in his amazing, unique scent. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Go to sleep, pretty boy."

And for the first time, The nickname didn't sound sarcastic or mean. But I couldn't go to sleep. I'd never be able to fall asleep. I just wanted to replay our kisses over and over again and never stop. Because... I might have a crush on Scott.