12

"I- I thought you c- called."

"I didn't." Holy shit, my voice was up ten octaves. I grabbed the blanket to cover myself.

"I'm just gonna-"

I nodded. "Yeah..."

He left again. I sighed, letting my head fall back onto the soft pillow. Great. Now he knew I masturbated to the thought of him. How fucking awesome. But now he also knew that it was his fucking fault that I was so desperate. He made me this way, and he deserved to know. Besides, I wasn't even embarrassed that he'd seen me naked. He'd already seen me before, and I wasn't self-conscious about my body at all. It was all fine.

I continued stroking myself just to get rid of the raging boner and finally, I found my release, though it wasn't nearly as satisfying as I'd anticipated it to be. I groaned, getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom. I needed to clean myself up from the sticky mess I'd created, unfortunately not only on my body but also on the sheets. But now that Scott knew, I didn't have to make up a lame excuse for my sheets to be washed, which was a plus.

I was kind of glad he'd left immediately, but a part of me also wished he would've joined me. It still wasn't too late, he could still burst through the door of the bathroom any second, willing to take me.

Okay, no, that was just wishful thinking. But speaking of thinking, maybe Scott would now be able to clear his mind and maybe even change it. Sleeping with Scott was seriously the best thing I could do out of my miserable situation here. I didn't know when I was going to get out, if I was ever going to get out of here, so I might as well enjoy what I have. And what I have is a hot man who despite everything was still nice to me and my skills at seduction, which were pretty much nonexistent but I could still hope to say the right thing in the right moment.

So yeah, forget all that stuff about staying away from Scott, plan b was now to shamelessly flirt with him and seduce him, making him give into me. Let's see how that works out.

I stepped out of the shower, not bothering to dry myself as I walked out of the bathroom, calling for Scott to open the door. I needed to do something with the dirty sheets, and there wasn't a washing machine in my bathroom, and this queen definitely wasn't going to hand-wash a bedsheet.

"Scott? Scotty!" I called. Seconds later, the door opened and I watched as Scott stared at me, licking his lips, his eyes fixed on my cock. "My eyes are up here, baby," I sassed playfully. He shot his eyes up.

"Uh- um, sorry, yeah." He cleared his throat. "What do you need?"

I pointed to the bed, catching how his eyes flickered up and down my body, unsure where to stay. "The bedsheets got dirty."

"Um, sure."

He still didn't move.

"I should put some clothes on, I know this isn't appropriate." I wanted to tease him, curious about his reaction.

"Oh, um, that, I mean, sure, if you want to- You should definitely do that, yes."

I smiled at him. Wow, when did he turn into a stuttering mess? I watched him draw his look away from me.

"But I think I could do that later. I'm still wet from the shower..." I bit my lower lip, trying to catch his attention. His eyes looked ravenous; as if he wanted to take me right on the spot, but he didn't budge.

It was exciting, my heart was racing and I was getting warm. Thank god I literally just came or I'd be getting hard again. I noticed the slight bulge in Scott's pants and it made me smirk. But Scott's face became hard and emotionless all of a sudden.

"Put on some clothes, Mitch."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Put. Them. On." He hissed. Whoa, attitude.

I shook my head but complied, walking to the dresser and starting with black briefs. Scott wasn't looking at me.

"What has gotten into you, walking around the house completely naked?!"

I just shrugged, brushing it off nonchalantly. It kind of hurt having him change his demeanor within seconds and now he didn't even want to look at me.

"I don't know."

"Don't do it again."

"Okay, daddy." Last shot. Maybe it'd work.

"Save that up for someone else," he hissed before taking the sheets that were already in a pile on the floor and slamming the door shut behind him.

Wow. I didn't even want to know what would happen later when he came in to check on me like he did every night.