14

To my surprise, Scott was still asleep and right next to me when I woke up in the morning. It must've been around ten already, judging by the position of the sun and the warming rays that were getting through the glass to my bed. Scott still had his arms around me and was breathing against my neck. I looked at him. He looked so much younger like this, his blonde eyelashes laying against his freckly cheeks. He looked so relaxed. I ran my fingers through his blonde waves, kissing the top of his head afterwards. He was so cute.

His eyelids fluttered open and he looked at me sleepily. For a moment I thought he was going to push me away but he smiled sheepishly, propping himself up on one elbow so he could kiss my lips.

"Good morning, love."

Love. Love? Love!

"Good morning," I answered shyly, getting another kiss in return before he got up and stretched and holy shit - I'd completely forgotten that he was still naked, and so was I. But he was turned around so I didn't see what I wanted to see.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" God, I sounded croaky. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Up for a shower?"

Oh my god. Oh my god! He was joining me in the fucking shower!

"Sure!" Wow, that was about ten octaves too high. Keep it together, Mitch.

Scott turned around then, a small smirk on his face but I still noticed it, sighing in frustration. I had it coming though, the way I'd teased him these past few days. My eyes wandered lower and- Holy shit. I'd expected him to be big and beautiful, but that topped all my expectations. I gulped, visibly apparently because Scott started chuckling and took my hand.

"Come on, baby."

I laughed too, and let him pull me out of the bed and away from the safe sheets. I was standing in front of him now, having him look at me and I felt my cheeks get hot and red.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, looking right into my eyes. He touched my waist, pulling me in and kissing me once again on my lips. I enjoyed it, taking it in with every fiber, trying to memorize this feeling because I didn't know when I'd be able to feel it again.

When he pulled away he smiled again, intertwining our fingers and pulling me to the bathroom. We both stepped into the shower - it was definitely not made for a 5'10'' and a 6'3'' guy at the same time but it'll have to do. I bumped my elbow on the shampoo holder, hissing in pain but had Scott kiss it better. I frowned at the surprising gesture, not having expected that at all, but Scott just shrugged.

"What? I don't want my baby to be hurt."

Baby. God, I could melt.

I took the shampoo, starting to massage it into my hair as I felt Scott's hands join, making me stop my moves and just enjoy the feeling of his hands massaging my scalp. He kissed a spot between my shoulder and neck, making me bite my lip and suck in a breath because it was exactly my sweet spot. Ugh, I loved it so much.

"I love how you shiver under my touch," Scott whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. How ironic.

"You know what you're doing to me."

"I know that you like my body."

"I like you, Scott."

I felt him shake his head and turned around to face him.

"No, you don't. You had a life before I came and ruined it. You even had a sort of boyfriend and now you're taking a shower with me of all people. You should be showering with him right now."

"That's sweet," I said quickly, not wanting to delve on the subject any longer. "It doesn't matter anymore, though. I like you."

"You really shouldn't."

"Says you while you're taking a shower with me."

He sighed.

"I'm sorry, Mitch. I know I can't turn back time, can't give you back what you've lost, all the chances you missed... But I hope I can make the best out of it."

I frowned. "What's there to make?"

"Not much," he said. "But I'm hoping to make the right decision."

He was confusing me. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

"I don't think I understand-"

"It doesn't matter." He pushed me against the cold, tiled wall, pressing his body against mine and kissing me passionately. And just like that, the problem was completely forgotten. I kissed back and we made out for what felt like hours, the water streaming down our bodies making it feel like we were kissing in the rain.

When we parted again, the smile that's been present on Scott's face had turned into what I could only interpret as a sad frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked, running my hand along his smooth chest. Hmmm... So muscly. I loved it.

"Nothing."

I nodded. There was a long pause, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Scott?" I suddenly asked, trying to change the subject and maybe get an answer out of this boy.

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"When are you going to have sex with me?"

Scott froze for a split of a second, his eyes wide. Then he shook his head.

"Mitch, that's something that I won't be discussing with you anymore. I'm not giving in. Not unless you know my story."

I furrowed my brows. "Your story?"

"Yes."

I was waiting for more, but he didn't speak again. I sighed, slightly disappointed. But somehow this was making me like him more. The fact that he was denying me because he actually cared about what was right and wrong, and he respected me and my body. And that made me want to know his story.