11

That night, I couldn't fall asleep, too caught up in my wild mind. My thoughts were pretty much unfiltered, a million possibilities ran through my mind about why I was here in the first place.

Scott was taking revenge for his sister. Maybe. That was what I suspected, but that thought was not confirmed, obviously.

I pushed the thoughts away, sighing. Scott was a bad man. A killer. I'd watch him shoot a man who had no idea what he was talking about. He didn't know the girl. And only last night I'd witnessed Scott threaten his boyfriend, sorry, fuckbuddy, to kill him with a gun pointed to his jaw. If that was the definition of a good man then the world was fucked up.

I tossed and turned, unable to find a comfortable position. I groaned. I wanted to go home. Away from Scott and his stupid face, away from his stupid flower tattoo that caught my attention every time he wore a tank top or was shirtless, which was quite frequently thank god, away from... the temptation. My feelings were a mess when he was in the room, one second I wanted to jump at him, filled with so much rage that I'd want nothing more than to see him dead and other times I wanted to jump at him... for an entirely different reason.

There was no doubt that Scott was hot as fuck. But he was also dangerous as fuck. And as much as I salivated at just the mere thought of him, I needed to get that into my head.

Scott was bad, and he would hurt me eventually.

But no. I shook my head, sighing once again. This trying to convince myself thing wasn't working out in the slightest. Whenever he'd come over to uncuff me, his body was so close to mine that I could feel the heat radiating off of him. All those times he'd kiss my temple when he tucked me in, when he kissed my cheek on the first night, when he... When he kissed my lips... I couldn't shake those thoughts away, and whenever he was in the room, they were always present, in the back of my mind, making me feel hot and dizzy and an absolute mess. My heart rate increased when he was there, his scent of just him mixed with old spice and mint was enough to drive me insane if I wasn't insane already.

Speaking of the devil, the lock turned and a tall handsome blonde came into my room. He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide, when he realized I was staring right at him.

"You're awake."

I didn't say a word, my heart rate increasing after skipping a beat.

"Just, uh... I came in to check on you. Need anything?"

You.

"No."

"Okay."

He approached me, tucking me in just like he always did when I was asleep, but his touch was lighter, he seemed insecure. But I didn't struggle, letting him take care of me, enjoying every single brush of his fingers against my skin.

Fucking kiss me again and let me relive that night of my dreams.

"Goodnight, Mitchy," he whispered, before he carefully leaned in, kissing my forehead. I tried to contain my pout, but Scott seemed to notice because he chuckled nervously. "What?"

"Why did you kiss me that night?" I whispered. The question that's been on my mind for forever, finally out there, waiting to be answered. He leaned back, looking more serious now.

"It's complicated. I can't do it again."

"Why not?"

I was intoxicated from my own feelings. Ever since we'd come into this house and I was with Scott alone, it seemed even harder to control them. It was almost as if we'd escaped this life, the life of being tied up and held hostage and were now just living together. Those moments in which Alex had reminded me of what I was to them vanished and I felt as a human being again. Scott was so good to me, he never hurt me purposefully and saved me from the ones who did. Still, there must be something wrong in this mind of his that he took me in the first place. Goddamn, Mitch, he killed someone, think of that!

"You're my hostage. I can't love you."

"It's just a kiss. It's not like we're boyfriends all of a sudden."

He shook his head though. "No. I can't. Besides, you're too young."

I huffed. "Too young for kissing? Well, too late for that."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then talk to me." I slowly put my hand on his cheek, scared he'd run away. He didn't. He let me touch him. "Tell me what you're thinking, Scott. I'm lost."

He sighed. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"You see? It's illegal even if we disregarded the fact that I belong in jail."

"Why, how old are you?" Finally I would find out what I needed to know without even realizing how much I needed to.

"Twenty-one."

"I'm turning eighteen next month," I offered, making Scott huff and chuckle.

"Not helping, Mitchy."

"Forget about all that criminal shit," I said. "Do you want to?" I bit my lip, nervous. He would say no, and then my heart would be broken but I would finally have a reason to think more negatively of him.

"Oh, believe me, I do," he whispered. "But I can't."

"Is it because you're with Alex?"

"I'm not with him."

"He said you were."

"Well, he lied."

He stood up, starting to walk towards the door.

"Scott!"

"Sleep, little one. Goodnight."

And with that, he was gone, making me sigh again. Would I ever get him to give in?

But at least I knew it now. He wanted me. And I wanted him. Surely, he would not win the boyfriend of the year award, but I didn't care for now. I was crushing hard, and all I wanted was a good night full of mistakes.

Yes, that sounded good, having his skin against mine one more time, feeling his breath, feeling how he trailed kisses from my neck to my collarbone, leaving me marked and claimed. You could still see faint outlines of the hickeys but they were barely noticeable against my olive skin. But I knew they were there, and that the slightly darker spots were not just shadows falling on my body, but lovebites made in a night I would never forget.

Wow. I was so horny for him and we didn't even fuck yet.

With those thoughts on my mind, a half hard member that I was too tired to take care of, I drifted off to sleep, being rewarded by the most amazing wet dream I could come up with.

When I woke up in the morning, I was sporting a rock hard boner that was eager to get a release. I was still drowsy as I'd woken up only about a minute ago but I quickly got rid of all of my clothing and started taking care of myself. Holy shit, I haven't done this in weeks! It felt so good to relieve all the built up tension, I let out a loud moan as I stroked myself into bliss, not bothering to keep quiet. I'd seen the walls, they were super thick, they were probably sound proof. And even if they weren't, I couldn't bring myself to care. If anything, I was just waiting for Scott to find out how desperate he made me when he denied me every single time.

I thought of his strong arms, his abs, his sharp v-line, what I'd felt underneath the v-line, how his skin felt against mine and how his scruff rubbed against my face when he kissed me.

"Oh, Scott!" I moaned out loud, throwing my head back on the pillow, biting down on my lower lip as I approached the climax. "Oh, fuck!"

More moans escaped my lips but when I was already feeling that familiar tug in my lower abdomen, ready to get my long-awaited release, the lock turned and blue eyes stared shocked into mine.