INTRO

[Recent introduction]

HI, MELODIES & PANDAS! DID YOU COME HERE AFTER THE 'GONE' MV? Hahaha! Well, I was really surprised. Like. My wig was snatched.

First of all, I never thought I'd see Changsub & Chorong in one MV again after Insane!! AND THEN, the MV's plot (as you all have been saying on Twitter) is somehow similar to this fanfic that I wrote a year before the MV release of Gone. Kjsjsjs *keyboard smash*

And I'm so happy that you guys were reminded of this story! :') THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING THIS STORY & FOR RECOMMENDING IT TO YOUR FRIENDS/MUTUALS. It means so much to me for this book to receive so much love from both Melos and Pandas! ♡

And because of that, I changed the story's cover:

[Old message]

Hi guys! I announced few days ago that I'll publish this book on June 25, Apink's comeback day lol but apparently, I got it wrong. Apink comes back on June 26! But I'm publishing this story anyways.

This is my very first btopink fanfiction which I'm very excited about because I love Apink and BTOB so much, and this story features my OTPㅡChangsub and Chorong! I love them both so much that even while writing this story, I couldn't help fangirling over them. They seriously give me the feeeeelz. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!~

This is for all the Melodies and Pink Pandas out there who are in love with Changsub and Chorong's friendship! ♡

• • •

Some comments from the readers:

“THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFIC I EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OMG I'M SO ADDICTED TO IT...”
—fairytalelove1995

“Thank you for writing the most beautiful, adorable story ever!! T-T
I loved every single part of it <3”
—rrongpc221

“It leaves a butterfly in my stomach...”
—Innamerzskietoots

thank you so much! ♥

--

Sypnosis:

Lee Changsub ends his military service being a completely different person from when he enlisted.

That guy is long gone.
And he has lost the reason he ever wanted to end his service when he finds out why his fiancé cut all their connections all of a sudden.

Park Chorong dreams to get her thoughts out there with the songs she writes, if only she could find the right singer. She believes success is the sweetest revenge to people who looked down on her.

So when she hears Lee Changsub singing. She knows he's the one. The right one to sing her songs. The right person to entrust her thoughts with and she will work with him no matter what.

Two broken hearts.
One frustrated singer.
One frustrated song writer.
One dream.

Will they be able to form a melody together?

--

All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

(Please, please, please do not copy/steal my ideas. It's rude. Ok. XD thanks.)

Published on: June 25, 2017