Chapter 7

Chapter 7 / Getting Inspired
Chorong's POV

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.
Did I just freaking tell Lee Changsub about Jinyoung? And my mom? Like a freaking storyteller? Shit. I hate alcohol. It makes me more talkative.

I was almost dead-shit worried when I remembered he told me a lot of things tooㅡhis ex and a bit of his mom.

So I smirked. OK, it's a fair game then.

My head throbbed as I sat up on bed. How old am I again and why am I this careless? I'm twenty-six, and never growing older inside. Sometimes it still feels like I'm seventeen.

I grabbed my phone and texted Bomi.

Hey, I won't go to work today. Please take care of the shop. Thank you

She replied in a heartbeat.

SURE THING

And then she typed,

Was everything OK yesterday? Changsub oppa won't come out of his room...

I raised an eyebrow and typed a message: Time to get inspired. 2pm today at Moonlight's.

I sent this to Changsub and then I opened the conversation with Bomi again. I typed. Everything was OK, I think.

I got up from bed and made coffee when my phone buzzed, I almost jumped from the counter across the dining table to get it.

Lee Changsub:
dont u work?

I frowned and replied, dont YOU work?

➡ I don't right now, but I still have enough to survive.

➡ The point is, aren't you busy?

⬅ Stop trying to avoid music. I'll see you at 2pm. SHARP.

➡ Jeez.

⬅ HA.

The exchange stopped there and I finally focused on my morning coffee. After that, I took a long shower and then I received a call from Namjoo at eleven o'clock.

"Sup?" I asked.

"Ohmygosh! Let me breathe first!" She said excitedly. She's already out of breath.

A small smile formed my lips. "So I guess something good happened, huh?"

"Jeez! Have you been living under a rock? Haven't you been on SNS?"

Now, I'm curious. "Nope, I was busy. Why?" There was a tug at my heart. I was busy pretending to be someone's girlfriend.

She took a deep breath. "You know what, go on Naver right now and call me later."

Before I could even speak, she hung up. There was the loud beat of my heart because, really, I don't know what to expect on Naver. There are just so many possibilitiesㅡso I went there and at first, I had no idea where to look.

And then I saw it.

Among the HOT VIDEO category was Apinkㅡtheir music video for To Us and a variety show where they appeared (that I haven't seen yet). My brain is buzzing. I covered my mouth in astonishment.

And then I saw another.

On the trending topic, there's Apink at number three!

Holy shit.

I called Namjoo as fast as I could and as soon as she answered, we squealed together along with Eunji in the background.

The squealing went on for about a minute before we all stopped to catch our breaths. "Ohmygosh!" I said, then swallowed. "OK, that was insane! I'm so happy for you guys!!! What the hell happened?"