Twentysix- Finished

Ana

Horror comes over my face and my hands cover my crotch. "B-But I have t-to take off my p-pants." I protest. I don't want anyone else seeing me, even though I wear boyshorts underwear. I shake my head no and fight harder to get up. Avi pulls me back down and hugs me to his chest. Sobs escape my lips and I curl into his body. He starts talking to me when I calm down.

"Princess, listen to me. Are you listening?" He ask, I nod
"We aren't like that man." He says firmly "We are here to take care of you not hurt you."
"Ana, I'm not going to touch you there. I promise. Pinky promise." He says, he holds out his pinky for me to take. I timidly wrap my finger around his, and a sob escapes my lips.

Avi pulls me closer to him until I calm down. He rocks me back and forth slowly as memories flow throw my mind.
"H-He hurt me." I cry "I d-don't want it t-to happen again." I cry
"We aren't going to touch you there, princess. Breath."Avi says, I try to control my breathing but it is proving to be hard. "Just like that. In and out. Keep going." He encourages. I manage to get my heart rate back to normal and my sobs to only sniffles.
"There you go." Avi whispers in my ear. He wipes away my remaining tears with the pad of his soft thumb. "I'm gonna move back a little." He says, he scoots back and pulls me with him. We are faced toward the end of my bed and I'm in between his legs with my back to his stomach.

"Ana, can you take your pants off for me, please?" Kevin ask, cringing at the request. I nod slightly and take a deep breath. I unwillingly slip off my pants and lay back on Avi. My cheeks flush red in embarrassment from the whole situation. Tears roll down my face but not as much as earlier. Kevin takes my hips in his hands and carefully slides me so my bottom is towards him and my head is in Avi's lap.

"I'm gonna do the cream for the bruises first, is that alright?"
"Yes." I whimper, he gets the cream back out and starts applying it to my thighs. After a few minutes he speaks again. "Are you okay, princess?"
"Y-Yes." I is all I can manage to get out
He puts away the cream and I pull my legs to my chest. I look ridiculous on my back in a ball, but I don't care. Tears start rolling down my cheeks and Avi tries to comfort me.

"Shhh, it's okay."
"Nooo." I whine "It burns."
"There aren't as many as the ones on your back. It won't take long, then we can cuddle, okay?"
I nod silently. All I want to do is go downstairs and cuddle, but of course I have to do this. Why can't they just not care and leave me be.

Kevin gets a new cloth and pours the horrid liquid on it and holds it in his hand. With the other, he unwraps my hands from around my knees and uncrosses my feet. Gently, he guides my legs back to the bent position that they were in before. I squeeze Avi's hand tightly in preparation for what's to come. A cry escapes me when he dabs on my cuts. The fire is back, only this time in a different spot. Avi caresses my cheek with his thumb and I close my eyes tightly. He does a few more then pauses and sighs.

"Ana, princess, there are only two more, but I need to move your underwear just a little bit to get to them." He exclaims, I can hear the pain in his voice and say nothing back. "I'm not going to look or touch. I just need to clean them and put the ointment so you can get better." He says, I nod and Avi tells him it's okay.

I feel the soft fabric of my underwear being moved slightly over and cringe. I let out a sharp cry when he starts applying pressure to the sensitive area. These cuts must be deeper because they hurt more. My whole body tenses and my fingers begin to tremble as bad memories take over my mind.

"Open your eyes, Ana. Look at me." Avi orders
I open my tear filled eyes to meet his green ones. They look down to me in comfort, and he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.
"Keep those pretty eyes of yours open. Focus on me." He commands when I shut my eyes again because of the pain.
"We're almost done, only one left." Kevin chimes in
He moves the other side of my underwear and presses on the cut. I yell out in pain and grip Avi's hand along with the comforter tightly. "Sorry, Ana. This is the worst one. It'll be over soon." He apologizes, and presses a bit harder.

He finally releases the pressure and puts down the cloth. I struggle to get a breath into my tight chest as the burning sensation slowly fades away. He rubs the other ointment on the cuts which makes them feel cooler, thankfully. "I have to put the ointment on those two cuts. I'm not going to touch anywhere else." He assures me. He pulls my underwear back over and quickly applies the cream. I cringe at the feeling of someone's hands on my body again but say nothing. 

He closes the box after wrapping a gauze around my thighs and throws away the gloves. I wriggle into my pants as fast as I can and climb back into Avi's lap. He rocks me back and forth slowly as I dry my tears. Kevin comes back from my bathroom with a warm wash cloth, sits beside us, and wipes off my cheeks for me.
"Sorry, I wouldn't cooperate." I mumble into my lap.
"No, princess. You're fine, it's completely understandable. You were scared and I'm sure it didn't feel good." Kevin says, I shake my head no that it didn't.

"You need to clean them every night. Especially if you get in the pool. You shouldn't have to do it for more than 2 weeks at the most. Kirstin can help you with your back or we can come over and do it for you." Kevin explains
"And Kirstin is going to tell us if you are doing it or not." Avi adds
"Okay, do you think it'll leave scars?" I ask hopefulness in my voice.
"I don't think so, maybe." Kevin says
"Scars tell stories." Avi adds trying to make me feel better
I look to my lap and trace over where the cuts on my thighs would be "I don't want to remember this story." I say just above a whisper. They both look to me in pity and Avi gives me a squeeze. I hug him back and then hug Kevin. "Thank you." I say when I pull apart. "For what?" Avi ask
"For caring about me." I say happily, they smile and I get more hugs.
"We'll always care about you, princess." Kevin says
"All of us." Avi finishes. He boops my nose which makes me giggle. Grins come across their faces and Avi runs his fingers lightly across the base of my neck. I giggle again and pull away. He does it again and Kevin joins. I'm attacked with tickles by them and squeal in delight.

They don't stop until I'm gasping for air. I lay on my back with them beside me. "Can we go cuddle now?" I ask Avi. He chuckles and sits up. "Sure." He holds out his hand to me and pulls me up.

I follow him downstairs to see everyone sprawled out on the furniture except Kirstin. She's standing at the bottom of the stairs trying to dry her hair with a towel. She smiles and tosses the towel in the laundry room. When she comes back she sits on the opposite end of the couch as Scott. Kevin plops down in the chair and Avi lays out on the couch we share. He scoots over so I have enough room to lay next to him. I snuggle close to him as they discuss what movie to watch. I poke his chest to get his attention "Can you hand me that blanket?" I ask
"You're cold?" He says confusedly
I nod "I'm always cold." He lays the blanket across us both and he wraps an arm around my stomach. We turn our attention to the tv. The sun had gone down while we were eating so now it's pitch black outside, and the stars are out. Their glare is reflecting off the tv but I don't mind. I like the stars, they're beautiful. There has been many nights where I laid under the stars when going to sleep.

We begin watching a movie but I can't stay awake long enough to find out the main plot. I keep dozing off in Avi's comfortable grip. Eventually, I give up on trying to stay awake and turn over so my head is against his chest, and go to sleep.