Forty Three- Sing

Ana

I started going to Melody every Tuesday. Sometimes it was kind of fun. Other times not so much. She always gave me cookies of some sort when I went though. That always made me happy. If I got upset she would give me extra. I always give her half of my last one to be nice.

She always chooses some part of my past to talk about. Not everything is easy to discuss. Sometimes I end up crying, but not always. Kirstin takes me home to snuggle if I cry and she knows about it. She never ask about about what we talk about to respect my privacy.

They had just finished a music session with Jeremy. He let me help control the sound board. I like him, he's nice. We had played in the pool afterwards. All of the others have already taken showers. We had grilled burgers and hotdogs like before. I was the only one left to shower.

I get in and start my routine. Their song Take Me Home is stuck in my head from hearing it so many times. I love it though. I start out humming it but it quickly turns into me singing it and dancing in the shower.

"You, you light up in the dark
You're the glowing and priceless work of art
I see, I see your shining star
You're the light through my window from afar

And don't you forget
The only that matters is your heartbeat going strong
Oh, don't you forget
That nothing else can matter 'cause you know where I belong

Oh, take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?
Oh, take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?

We, we light up the sky
Heaven knows there's no such thing as goodbye
'Cause love, love can never die
We'll forever be burning, you and I

And don't you forget
The only that matters is our heartbeats going strong
Oh, don't you forget
That nothing else can matter cause we know where I belong

Oh, take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?
Oh, take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?
Oh, take me there
Won't you take me there?
Won't you take me home?"

I sing my heart out while I finish up my shower. I dry off and put on my pajamas. I hang my towel up and hum my way out of my door. As soon as I step into the hallway, a large set of hands throw me over someone's shoulder. Whoever is carrying me has on a red shirt and thats all I can tell, other than them being strong. Before I can even ask questions, I'm set down on the beanbag chair in the music room. I huff and look around in confusion. All of them sit down in front of me with grins. I realize Scott was the one to carry me down here because he is the one wearing a red shirt.

I struggle to get up, eventually I give up with a huff. "Is there a reason you have trapped me in this retched beanbag contraption?" I ask slightly annoyed by the chair.
"Yes." Kirstin says happily but nothing else
"Are you going to tell me?" I push. Avi chuckles at me.
"You, our little princess, can sing." He says with a grin
"This ties to the chair how?" I ask
"The chair is just because it's comfortable and it's quite funny to watch you try to get out of." Kevin answers me finally and chuckles.
"Besides the chair, it's not important. Why did you tell us you could sing?" Scott ask me with wide eyes and a grin
I shrug my shoulders "You never asked, and I'm not that good." Their faces look bewildered.
"Not that good? Not that good! You are freaking amazing!" Mitch says getting excited.
"He's right, baby. You are really good." Kirstin backs Mitch up
"So, you kidnap and trap me just to tell me I can sing." I say not amused by their actions
"Not entirely." Scott adds
"You want something." I say bluntly
"Yes. We want you to sing something for us." Avi tells me. My eyebrow raised and my lips form a thin line as I think it over. It wouldn't be that bad. It's the same as me singing in the shower and then hearing me.
"Please?" Kirstin bounces in her seat, dying for a yes.
I hold up one finger to show I'm about to speak. "On one condition." I say sternly. They all wait for me to continue with curious faces.
"And what exactly would that one condition be?" Scott ask for them.
"You get me out of this god awful chair." I say coldly. They all laugh and Mitch helps me up. Kirstin gives me a set of headphones and puts me in the sound booth.