His Fortress (BoyxBoy)

"Excuse me? What'd you say you little punk?" He growled in my face.

I shoved him backwards with a scoff. "I said move it. You're blocking my walk way." I said bluntly with a 'duh' tone.

He shoved me back, my head hitting agens't the brick wall behind me.

"Don't you talk like that to elder people." He growled.

I sat there wondering for a minute... Did he just call himself old?

I felt him shove me again. I was getting rather annoyed now. All I wanted to do was go home! I mean come on dude, get out of my way!

I shoved him back, which earned me a nice punch in the face. I staggered backwards a bit, but quickly recovered. I rush after him and punched him in the gut. Quickly after, I hit him in the back of the neck with the side of my hand. He fell to the ground and grabbed my leg, tripping me. I toppled to the ground, and he jumped on top of me. Punch after punch we gifted each other. By now I knew we could both taste the salty warmness of blood in our mouths. Yet the fight still wavered on. Actually it lasted about 20 minutes or so before a passing by cop and his partner had caught up to us and broke us up.

Reluctantly I was shoved in the back of a police car and was driven 'downtown'.

I bet you're confused, let me tell you a little bit about myself...

My name is Daniel Brown, I'm 17. I'm a little to well known by the police around here... And call me Danny or I will seriously punch you in the face! My fathers and abusive jackass who, believe it or not, stabbed me when I was 10. Hes in some psycho hospital or jail or something like that. Oh and my moms going to kill me so if I die tonight, I apologize... You see... Its been my fifth time in jail this week... It's only Thursday...

_________________________________________________________

Wolf: REEEE-PPPOOOSSSTTTT!!!! I hope you guys like it... I decided that in my other book I moved to fast so this time its going to go a little bit slower. :)