Heart Puzzle

People like to tell me I'm confusing, I usually don't listen. I am used to blocking people out, I use music to do so. Music is something I have always been obsessed with, the only person who shares my passion as strongly as I do is Rose Weasley. She and I are together a lot she is my best friend. I tell her everything, so when she saw Lily take Lysanders hand rage fell upon her to. I blinked back a tear I kept telling myself 'I don't cry' I walked ahead of everyone else and got in car. I always ride shotgun and Rose drives. She is teaching me to drive, no one in the family drives muggle cars but her.

      I was visibly upset, Lily and Ly where still holding hands when he pulled away and tapped my shoulder. "Hey you okay?" he asked sounding genuinely concerned, I swatted his hand off me and looked out the window. when I saw the lake come into view I grabbed my phone and earbuds and unlocked the car door. Before Rose could stop the car I opened the door and hopped out. Lily, James, and Albus called after me but I ignored and headed through the forest to get to the pond. When I got there I stuck my phone into my back pocket after putting on 'Melanie Martinez- Alphabet boy'. I looked around for skipping rocks and only found a couple. I sat on the old blanket that has sat by the pond for a while and waited for Rosie.

     I heard footsteps and turned around while saying "Hey Ros-" I stopped talking when I say Lysanders face. He looked upset with me, "what the hell is wrong with you?" he yelled, I winced at his harsh sounding words and looked down at the lake listening to music and ignoring him. I felt him pull my earbuds out and I stood up and to around in anger, "what do you want?" I demanded. "Roxanne Im concerned for you!" He complains "Oh wow, how cool your concerned. Did you want a cookie for that?" I ask harshly. " Roxie you never act like this, are you J-Jealous of me and Lils?" he asked kindly "A. don't call her 'Lils' B. No i'm not Jealous of you and C. leave me alone!" I stated all that plainly, then I grabbed my earbuds which where ripped out of my phone and put them back in, then putting my earbuds in my ears as the song 'Believer- Imagine Dragons's' came on. I walked into the forest leaving Lysander standing by the Lake.

     Once I got deep into the forest I just sat there for a while. Ignoring everything, until I hear yells from far away. "Roxanne!" a deep voice yelled it was probably Scorp, "ROXIE!" A voice that was a bit higher than a normal boy yelled, it was Albus. "POP ROX!" a concerned but sweet voice called it was rose. "Roxanne Weasley!" I heard James yell, I grabbed some string out of my bag and tied it to one tree and then the other, I started running I hopped I tied it too low for him to see. I heard a crunch and a loud bang and knew someone had fallen, I then took out cotton balls and started pulling them apart and making 'spider webs' out of them I them put the on trees, I knew most of my cousins hated spiders, I then found my way to the muggle car. It didn't have the roof on it so I climbed in through the top and hid. I knew I would be in so much trouble when I got home. But screw it at least I practiced pranking people.