Why them? (George P.O.V)

George P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

           I walk around my bedroom, looking at pictures of my family. It's hard loosing someone you love and then pretending like your okay, he completed me and without him I was nothing. I am nothing. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm George Weasley, son of Molly and Arthur Weasley. My wife is Angelina Johnson and I have two amazing kids there names are Fred and Roxanne. They are Irish twins, which simply means they where born eleven months apart. If you don't know who I loss then I'll let you see a picture.

                 I'm the better looking one, with the purple tie

                 I'm the better looking one, with the purple tie. I had a twin, his name was Fred but he was killed. I thought I would never be happy again, until I had my amazing kids. They showed me to be happy even when your sad. They brought me back to pranks, and they complete me. I thought I could now be happy. Until I got a letter from Hogwarts, informing me that my daughter Roxanne had gone missing. I stared at it for a while in disbelief and thats where I am. I look around frantically for someone or something but no one is around. She is gone?!

"Honey, whats wrong?" My wife Angelina comes in and helps me keep balance

"L-look.." I mumble as I shove the letter into her chest

"Dear George and Angelina Weasley,- " She starts

"No! Don't read it to me!" I plug my ears and yell

"Fine.." She mumbles as she reads it

            As she reads the letter her smile fades and the light in her eyes leaves. I stare at her and when she is done she starts crying. She looks insane with anger and sadness, she looks around until she finds her wand.

"Where the hell is my daughter!" She demands and points it at me

"Angie.. I dunno where Roxie is, we will find her.." I mumble

"What do we do?" She starts freaking out and breathing quickly

"Angie just breath.. We need to tell-" I start talking but I am quickly interrupted 

"We need to get hogwarts involved! Also Harry, Hermione, Ginny!" She starts rambling on  only to be interrupted by an owl hitting our window.

                   I take the letter from the owl as my wife rushes to its aid. I read the letter and it basically says that Hermione, Ron, and Harry will be over in exactly five seconds. I then hear a loud noise in the kitchen and when I go to check it out, there they are. I sigh, then I realize Harry is here, why?

"I got a letter too, basically saying my kid is missing!" Harry says angrily

"Which one?" Angie snaps

"Lily.. and Albus" He says as the light in his eyes fades

"Well we have to get them back you dimwits, I bet on my life it way Malfoy!" Ron yells and charges towards the door

"Ronald, get your arise back here!" Hermione demands

"Sorry Hermione.." Ron says as he walks bad to her

                 The rest of the night we pretty much planed to break into where ever they where. Who would have taken them? I know my child is not stupid enough to go running around and hide for days, so where is she? Also, how did she get taken at the most safe, guarded, and amazing place known to wizard? I don't know how if happened, but I need to get her back.