Marry Me

Rose POV

"So Rose I talked to your dad" My boyfriend comments as we walk through the crowded streets of London

People cheer and flowers cover the streets. It seems so peaceful today. We are celebrating some muggle thing. I'm not sure what. But as long as it brings everyone together I'm okay with it.

"About what?" I ask

"I'll show you" He smiles as he takes my small hand into his and runs

I attempt to follow. God why is he so fast. I quickly run with my heels on my feet. Why did he choose today out of all days to run with me? 

We finally reach a fountain with rose petals in the water. The fountain is lit up with little light bulbs. I smile at Scorpius who is standing in front of me.

"I know this year hasn't been the best Rose.." He comments

"Yeah.."

"But we shared the pain together.. Please remember you don't have to hide anything from me."

"I know"

"I love you Rose. I love your scars. Your imperfections that are perfect to me.."

"What ever get over the mushy stuff" I roll my eyes

He gets down on one knee smiling brightly. His blue eyes shine so bright. What is he doing?

"I love you, and I know that we have been through hell and back but I'm glad I did It with you. The love of my life, the one I want to marry."

When I don't say anything he continues;

"Rose Granger Weasley, will you marry me?"  He asks as he pulls out a huge rose gold ring with a huge rose make of diamonds on it.

I stare in aw. It's beautiful

"YES!" I scream as he gets up. I leap into his arms right after he puts the amazing ring on me.

"I love you Scorpius." I smile as I peck his lips.

I'm gonna marry a Malfoy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There stories have been told. No need to continue a story that is finished

Thank you so much for reading!