A Truth and a Lie

After a couple of hours of blankly staring at my paper, with no ideas what so ever I decided to go looking for Rose. Or at least that was the plan, until I looked at the time. Crap! I totally forgot about Violets party. I hope someone found Rose, because she has to be there! I ran through the hall and bumped into Violet, I was on my way to get a better outfit on but I guess talking to her could be useful. I looked at her with a really fake smile, what do I say?

"umm... Hi, Whats up?" I say but instantly regret it

"Oh hi! I was hoping to run into you Weasley!" She said with anger

"oh cool, I was hoping to find you too!" I said now happily

"Ok well I'm going to go first." She said rudely 

"Ok..?" I respond

"Rose isn't aloud into my party!" She hissed

"WHAT?!" I scream

"Well I'm not going to let her beat anyone else up, and especially not at my party!" She said sassily

"What? Thats a Rumor Violet! Don't believe everything you hear. Plus Rose would never beat anyone up! She would just hex them..."

"Well I believe what I hear! I heard it from Riley and I trust Riley... and I can't be nice to someone who hurt Sammy!" She screeched

"Ugh fine!" I yell taking off my old shoe and throwing at her head

                 I stormed off and when I finally got back to the Gryffindor common room I saw Rose, she was writing something down. I didn't want to tell her but I knew I should, but as soon as I walked up to her she covered her face with her hair ran off. I roll my eyes, whats with us and running? I laughed it off and decided to get dressed. When I finally got a cute outfit on I walked into the common room to see Rose wearing the black version of it.

            CRAP! I didn't tell her she can't come to the party, and I haven't hexed Sammy, Lily, and Riley for spreading it! I looked at Rose sadly as she started doing her hair, did I have tell her? I really didn't want to tell her, but it was t...

            CRAP! I didn't tell her she can't come to the party, and I haven't hexed Sammy, Lily, and Riley for spreading it! I looked at Rose sadly as she started doing her hair, did I have tell her? I really didn't want to tell her, but it was the right thing to do! Right?

"Rose.. Violet said you can't go to the party." I said quietly

"I know!" She said smirking

"But you don't care..?" I asked

             She turned her head towards me and smiled. I'm guessing that meant she didn't care at all, and thats very usual for Rose. Instead of 'Weasley Is Our Queen' she should be called 'Weasley Doesn't Care' but thats beside the point. When Rose finished her hair It looked way better than mine.

 When Rose finished her hair It looked way better than mine

                     Does Rose really want to come to this party? She will only be walking the walk of shame if she comes

                     Does Rose really want to come to this party? She will only be walking the walk of shame if she comes. Also if I might add that If I see Sammy I know for a fact we will beat her up and the rumors will be true! I wonder what Rose is going to the party for? She is either coming to Jinx Sammy,Lily, and Riley or she is going to make a speech... I wonder what she will do?

"Roxanne you coming?" Rose snaps

"oh.. Umm.. Yeah!" I yell after her

               While I was thinking I must've forgotten where I was, so Rose had to pull me out of my thoughts. I jumped up and started to run after her, I noticed she was much faster than me and I was wondering the same thing for a while. was wondering that until I saw her converse's. I looked down at my high heels and rolled my eyes, of course she just had had to wear those!

"Hey Rose! I was looking for you all day, where have you b-" Scorpius started to say but was stopped

"Hey Scorp! don't talk to her, did you hear what she did to me? She is evil.." Sammy says innocently and tries to hug Scorpius

                Scorp looked like he was about to hit Sammy, he turned to Rose to talk but she looked to furious to care. Rose Grabbed my wrist and stormed off with me, I didn't dare to turn around and say 'sorry' to Scorpius. I let Rose lead me through the halls and to the room of requirements which is where the party is going to take place. I hope we aren't to loud though....

 "well are you ready?" I ask Rose

"as I'll ever be.." she says with a pale face

           I laugh as the door opens and we enter the room, It was already set up like a concert. Now all we had to do is get set up. I look at the stage to see the girls waiting for me, they look at Rose but decide to ignore it and smile at her instead of commenting. I roll my eyes, they could at least admit that they know its a rumor... they are our cousins after all!

"Lets get this party started!" Lucy yells

"ok the list has everyone who is performing in order..." Rose smiles and says as she writes something down

"Okay so we are.. Second?" I say as I look at what Rose wrote down, she put herself first... Weird 

             After we got everything ready we noticed everyone was here partying to no music, how pathetic! Then Violet showed up in the back, giving us the to start. Before I could go on stage Rose ran to the mic. I rolled my eyes and went to the drums. I sat down and got ready to play, Rose turned around to thank me. Just as she did so Lucy and Dominque got into there places to, maybe this wasn't going to be so bad?

               When she finished I was frozen, I couldn't move after all they do she is strong. I need to be strong too, I wrote a song in murtles bathroom but I didn't want to use it because people would hate me. But I don't care anymore!  As everyone got back to there spots I stood up and walked towards the mic. I stared at it for what felt like hours but was just second then I looked at Sammy with hate. I wasn't going to let this slide, she is truly a gossip girl.

(Sorry I've been slow with updates! I'll be writing more often now but I've been busy recently!)