Gossip Girl

I pressed my lips together tightly, did I want to do this? I knew I had to support my cousin but did I really want to be mocked for it? I sighed, I was already up here and she is my best friend! No one gets to spread rumors about her not even me! I gave Sammy, Riley, and Lily the death glare and Lucy looked at me pretty much asking if I was ready, I nodded. I wasn't going to let them slide.

                 as I sung I was dancing around acting like I was all happy, but some parts of the song I would just glare at Lily and I'm pretty sure everyone caught on. Rose was singing too and everyone started cheering for her we did it! When I finished I turned around and smiled at Rose, she smiled back at me and before I could say 'Merlin' she jumped into the crowd and they carried her to the back of the room. Who is she? I didn't see a reason not to do the same thing so I threw myself into the crowd and I was carried to the back of the room. I looked up on stage to see Lucy and Dom being carried back. Then someone got on stage, Sammy... she threw herself into the crowd only for everyone to move out of the way. Rose and I laughed at her and decided to leave before it was to late.

"Hey, Roxanne?" Rose whispers

"Yeah Rosie?" I Smile 

"Thanks for standing up for me..." She says

"Hey guys! I was looking all over for ya!" Hugo cuts in

"What are you doing here brother dearest" Rose says with an evil smile

"I just came here to talk about how terrible you look in that dress sister dearest" Hugo says evilly 

"Why thank you Brother dearest! I was trying to match the rags your wearing" she says with a smile

"Okay you too! Cut it out!" Dominique cuts in laughing

"Well it was 'amazing' to see you brother dearest" Rose says with so much sarcasm it hurts

               before Hugo can respond we run off to the Gryffindor common room. We all rush to get ready for bed even though none of us are actually tired. That party sucked, but at least we got the truth out. Rose looked at me with a smile before plopping down on my bed. She was so going to have a long talk with me about something.

"Hey Roxanne?" Rose smiles and says

"Yyyyyeeeeeesss?" I question

"I have to show you something.." She says nervously 

"What..?" I demand

"don't worry I didn't kill anyone!" She laughs and then pulls something out from under my bed.

                 Rose looks at me with a smile, still hiding whatever she is holding. She knows how to push my buttons and having surprises is something that gets me worked up. She finally shows me what she is holding. 

( sorry, really short >.<)