Camping!

The next day after the night full of terrors, my dad stood up in front of everyone and announced something I wasn't very happy to hear. Fred got to decide where to go for the family trip, and he showed me where we would be staying. A picture of a familiar cabin, with roses everywhere, all white. I slammed his pretty little laptop shut and before anyone could talk to me I was crying in my hands. I felt an arm go a round me, instantly I swatted it off and ran to me room. I don't want anyone to get hurt, I need to tell Rose about the dream.

         Rose came upstairs and I ran up to her. "Hey, I really need to tell you something!" I shouted to her. "not right now Rox Lily is telling us we HAVE to go to a party" Rose said and rolled her eyes. I laughed, I didn't want to ruin a party so I would tell rose afterwards. I was going to say something to Rose but I was interrupted by a frantic Lily, "OMG you have you get ready! We are going to a party!!" I smiled at her but inside I felt bad. I couldn't help but think about the night before, Ly kissed me! Lils would be so upset if she found out,  she wouldn't talk to me for weeks! I was interrupted from my thoughts again by Lily and Rose who where pushing me into my shared room. I was thrown onto the bed by Lily and pined down by Rosie, I knew quite well what was to happen next... Makeover!

       I lay on the bed trying my best to get freedom, I HATE makeovers! Lily was quickly put on my makeup with skilled hands. While Lucy came in and started to do my hair, In the end with my sweatshirt still on, although a very fancy outfit lay on the bed for me I looked like this:

      They all looked happily at me, except for Rose who was mouthing 'Sorry!' I looked at my phone and took a quick selfie, I hated getting my makeup done but I had to admit I looked really good

      They all looked happily at me, except for Rose who was mouthing 'Sorry!' I looked at my phone and took a quick selfie, I hated getting my makeup done but I had to admit I looked really good. Compared to usual. I was going to post it on insta later. now for party clothing. I looked at everyone else Lily had her hair straight like usual, With bright red lips and a red dress. Rosie had her hair wavy, with hardly any makeup. Lucy had her hair like usual too, a short bob with a braid that kept the hair off her face. That was everyone in my small squad. I laughed with everyone over some stupid inside jokes, then Lily looked at my outfit on my bed. Everyone was in theirs but me. Time for fashion I thought while looking at it.

     "I don't know guys, Isn't it a bit well ya know

     "I don't know guys, Isn't it a bit well ya know... SHORT!!" Everyone shakes there head No but Rose, who nods her head frantically. "AND HIGH HEELS!? Your trying to kill me!" I pretty much yell. Lilly laughs and puts on her high heels. I get my outfit on and Lilly nods her head in approval. I laugh and we jump into Roses Jeep again, I got my usual seat by Rose. I always get shotgun. The roof was off and the doors where too, leaving the summer air to hit us, messing up our hair a bit but, who cares? I unbuckled while Rose was driving, I had always been the most daring, also the most adventurous and free, so I stood up and sat on the top of my seat, throwing my hands in the air. We where on open road for about fifteen minutes so I had time to be up here in the clouds. Rose hit my leg, "Get down!" she half laughed. But I ignored, I didn't want to get down! A rock flew up from somewhere and was in sight, I grabbed it. It kind of hurt, because of speed but It was an easy rock to catch. It was as bit as a snitch. 

     "GET DOWN!" Lily hissed, so I got down knowing we where almost off the free road. I quickly fixed my hair as we got to the party, at Violet Browns house. I hate her, but we where invited. I walked in to people getting excited at a glance in our way. I hate being popular for my last name. No one who isn't family really knows me expect to the twins and Maggie, my best friend. But she is an online friend so she lives farther away and can't exactly be at this stupid party.

     I looked around and spotted Rose, I walked up to her and then, the music stopped. "ugh sorry guys radio is busted! we need someone to sing!" Violet yelled. She knows Im insecure about singing, thats why she invited me and my crew. They all play different instruments, Lucy plays drums, Rosie plays Guitar, and Lily does pretty much everything else. Oh Rosie also is good at backup singing, and singing in general. Violet stands on the table, showing a Drum kit, Guitar, and two Mics. this could only mean one thing! "How about the Weaslletts sing?" she looks at us judgement in her eyes. Lucy and Lily get up and go to their spots. I wrinkle my eyes and go to the mic, Rose to the other.

( I don't take credit for music, I don't own it!!!!! Also Roxanne will sing a lot and the voice will change sorry!! :))

I walk around singing (kind of like the video but I have a mic) I don't exactly like my voice but I had to get up in Violets face so I did it, I sung to everyone. While I was walking around I noticed most of my cousins and my brother Fred with the twins watching me, I felt my ears bet hot and that spread across my face. I kept singing I had to finish the song! When I finished Violet quickly turned on the radio. "oh it works now! Go away Roxanne!" Violet hissed. Everyone clapped and I blushed, I ran out to the jeep and waited to go home. I didn't want to be talked to by anyone but my family.

(sorry I haven't been posting I have been busy I will post more <3 )