Hogwarts

I woke up today to Rose jumping on me once again. She kept saying Hogwarts, I didn't exactly care about what she was saying until I heard her scream it. Then I realized what she was saying, HOGWARTS! I finally get to leave this summer of doom and I get to see my friends. Fred and James came in with smiles on there faces, they grabbed my stuff and then yelled together at the same time 'Off to platform 9 & 3/4'. I laughed sleepily and dug around for an outfit.

                        I threw on an outfit and put my long black curly hair into a bun

I threw on an outfit and put my long black curly hair into a bun. Rose came in holding Lucy's hand, I looked at them in question. Is Lucy scared for her third year?

"Roxanne help me!" Lucy cried

"With what Lucy?" I laughed

"I-I told Lorcan I liked him.." she whispered

"What?!" I yelled

"and he asked her to go out with him" Rose laughed

"my life is over.." Lucy says dramatically as she falls into the bed

I laugh and pull her up to her feet and hug her, she has liked Lorcan for a while now and I think she had a pretty good shot with him. I think she knew what I was thinking because she looked up at me and smiled. She looked like she was ready for Hogwarts so I gabbed her stuff and dragged it down the stairs and to the door.

When we got to Hogwarts and everyone was sorted I realized it's my sixth year... I'm almost done with Hogwarts, I wonder what I should do with my life after this? But I was instantly was pulled out of my thoughts by Lily whispering to Sammy.

"Yeah right... He is so gross" Lily whispered

"yeah and he looks terrible with any girl!" Sammy laughed

"also girls I hear he sleeps with a different girl every night" Riley cut in

"I bet he does!" Sammy giggled

I looked over too see who they where talking about, and I saw Scorpius Malfoy. I walked over to Scorpius who was sitting at the Slytherin table and I sat right next to him. No one really thought that was weird because he is like a brother to me, but at the same time they thought it was weird because he usually sits at the griffindor table if we need to talk.

"Hey Scorp.." I whisper

"yeah..?" he questions

"umm... well Lily and her friends are talking about you.." I say quietly

"So? I'm used to it.." he rolls his eyes and says

"She said you look bad with any girl, that includes Rose.. So she is calling you and Rose ugly which means she is calling Rose ugly!" I hissed

"... Where is she?" He asked

I looked around the room and I couldn't find her... then I saw Rose run out with Albus, what just happened? I took Scorp By the wrist and stormed out on my way out I gave Lily a glare.

"HEY!" someone with dirty blonde hair blocked my way

"What!" Scorp yelled

"I'm talking to Roxanne for your information you Player Boy!" Violet hissed

"What do you need, if you couldn't tell I'm kind of in a hurry!" I Look at her with anger and said

"I need you and your stupid band to sing at my party tonight!" She said giving me a letter and moving out of my way.

I rolled my eyes, seeing as we wouldn't find Rose now. I looked at Scorpius and nodded. He started looking around for her and I headed to moaning Murtle's bathroom. I needed to be alone for a bit, and maybe I could write a song for the party?