Legally Blonde

I woke up early in the morning to my favorite cousin jumping on me. Rosie got in my face with a frown.
"Roxanne Wake up!" She wined
"Never!" I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. Is this woman kidding? It's hardly even light outside!
"Come on its six I need to talk to you!" She screamed probably waking everyone up
"Fine!" I say quickly as I sit up. I looked at Rose, who looked terribly sad.
"I did something terrible!" She cried
"What? Rosie did you kill someone!" I laughed
"Worse... I told Malfoy  I would.." she started but then looked down with no words
I looked at her in question "You would..?"
"Date him!" She yelled

     I looked at her and laughed, I don't actually think Legally blonde is that bad but Rosie might. I feel her though.. I have to date Lysander. Oh crap Lysander! I haven't told Rose yet, she might kill me. It's not that I'm dating him that she would be mad about, it's that it's been a full six hours and I haven't spilled. I looked down at my socks, thinking and as I did so Lily charges in with a smile on her face. She has Frank Longbottoms hand in hers. I hold my mouth, trying not to laugh at how bad those two looked together. Rose saw it too and laughed so hard she fell off the bed. Her laugh sent me over the edge and I fell onto the floor too.

"What are you two laughing about-" Alice comes in yelling, but then she looked at frank and Lils and started laughing too.
"What.." she managed to say through laughs
"Is" rose squealed
"That?" I yelled pointing at the two

    When we finally managed to calm down and breath Rose looked at me..
"Something you want to tell me?" She asked clearly noticing I was looking at the ground with so much interest
"Well..  Ly asked me on a date." I half smiled, I wasn't sure how she would take it though.
"When? To where? Did you say yes? How did he do it? " Rose flooded me with questions
"He asked me last night, I don't know where we are going, I said yes, he kissed me.. told me Lily cheated on him and then asked me!" I said happily.
"Lily.. What!" She yelled
Lily looked at her in shock..
"You can't just break someone's heart like that you dirty, little, Scumbag!" Rose shouted
Rose took out her wand and pointed it at Lily.
"You can't just do that, this will teach you. I'll hex your sorry arise into oblivions" she yelled

       Before Rose could say a single word Scorpius jumped in front of us. He motioned for Lily and frank to leave. I looked at Alice and I decided to leave, I didn't want in the middle and she didn't either. I ran outside of the room and raced downstairs. To see Lysander at the landing, i knew he wanted to talk.. so I walked over to the couch and patted beside me.

Rose P.O.V

"Get out of my way!" I yelled at Scorp, he is a blithering idiot! I should hex him too!
"Rose calm down.." he said soothingly, But I wasn't about to give in.
"I AM CALM!" I screamed

        Just as I was about to storm out of the door, Scorpius grabbed my waist pulling me into a kiss. His soft lips touched mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then I realized what was happening, a Malfoy is kissing me. I pushed him away and pulled out my wand yelling a spell. He fell to the ground, and when he got up I could see the stinging jinx I put on him clearly. I laughed at that, nice I thought to myself. When he got up he instantly looked at a mirror to see his messed up face. That will teach him not to mess with the best.

Roxanne P.O.V
I heard yelling and then I saw Rose laughing as she walked down the steps. I decided that Lysander and I should probably talk somewhere else, so I grabbed his hand and ran up into my room. I walked over to the window and opened it up, I climbed out and Lysander followed.

"Roxanne I wanted you to know that I don't have feeling for Lily anymore." He said quietly
I fake laughed "it would be fine if you did, you only just broke up."
"Roxie your so understanding." He smiled and said

          I smiled at him too, tonight was going to be perfect. Tonight honestly had to be perfect, I have waited years upon years for him. I looked at him eyes, they give me comfort. The world started spinning as he started talking about.. something. I honestly didn't listen to him, all I knew is that we where together.. and nothing in the world could top that.