Hidden Forest

I climbed off the roof an hour after Lysander, I decided now would be a good time to get ready.. for you know what. I went to my dresser and dug through, I have so much clothing but I never know what to wear. Where were we going anyways? I decided not to ask Lysander, instead I picked something that would go good for most dates. Since it was also cold outside I thought this outfit should do.

      I looked at my outfit in the mirror for a while, then I decided I looked good

      I looked at my outfit in the mirror for a while, then I decided I looked good. I couldn't help but think about where we were going though. Lysander was always so full of surprises, just as I turned around Rose came running into the room. She dug frantically through her dresser, she kept murmuring something about not having anything to wear, and how pathetic she was for accepting a date with Malfoy. I laughed to myself, and that's when she finally realized she was not alone in this room. She looked at me and then looked back at her dresser.

"What on earth can I wear! Roxie I have no clothes, and I'm going out with.. with MALFOY!" She screamed
"Yeah.. and I'm going out with Ly-Lysander!" I screeched
"We have terrible lives" she laughed
"Yeah you do!" Lucy came in yelling
"Shut your trap and help them find clothes!" Dominique came in, yelling at Lucy
"Rosie got a Malfoy, Rosie got a Malfoy!" Lucy mocked
"And Roxie got a Nerd, yeah Roxie got a NERD!" Lily came in mocking

        Instantly Rose and I pulled out our wands and pointed them at Lucy and Lily. Rose had only told us because Lucy forced her.. forced her to talk about Malfoy. Lily also shouldn't be making fun of the guy she used to date! She kept him from me on purpose... she is sick and twisted to me at the moment. A jealous thief is what she it! I'll teach her to shut her trap!

"For the record, I find nerds very cute and interesting. Also at least he has a brain unlike you!" I yell
"And Lucy, Scorp isn't his grandfather.. or father. He would rather die than side with evil!" Rose said with anger
"Well I didn't say Ly wasn't cute.." Lily said with a lust filled voice. Which made me and Rose want to throw up.
"Also I didn't say Scorpius was like his father at all.. I'm just saying, a Malfoy!" She laughed
"What's wrong with a Malfoy?" Dominique interrupted
"Well they are stuck up, blondes who only care about being a pure blood!" Lily screamed
"Then why would Scorpius be going out with a half blood?" Rose hissed

        No one really had anything to say, I left the room not really wanting any part in what Rose was going to do to Lily. I decided I would much rather be on my way to the date with Lysander, who was waiting at the front door. I grabbed my bag and followed him outside. Were two brooms lay... if he really thought I would go in the air when it's this cold he was bloody insane! I looked at him in question, only to receive a smile.

"Well come on! It will only get colder outside." He said with a smirk
"Ok you are a bloody idiot if you think I'm flying!" I said and rolled my eyes.
"I thought you might say that.." he whispered

        Just as he whispers that me picked me up, putting me on his broom. He looked back at me with a smile that meant; hold on tight! He laughed and sat down and flew. I closed me eyes tight and my whole body felt like it was going to turn into ice. I notice he had a hoodie on though, I shoved my hand into his from pocket and rested my head on his shoulder. Before I knew it we landed, in a forest.  I laughed at the dork I was with, he loves Disney movies and knows the most adorable love stories are the ones that start in a forest. Like Snow White, sleeping beauty, Pocahontas, Frozen, and Tangled.

"Your a dork" I said to Lysander with a laugh
"Oh.. you don't like it?" He said with a hurt voice
"No.. your a cute dork! I love it." I said with a smile
"Okay when your going to love this..."

        Lysander pulled on a vine, hanging from a tree. Instantly a huge willow tree lights up, and I can see a picnic set up under neath it. I smile so big, how cute can one person get? Just as I thought nothing could get better, he walked under the tree and turned on a radio. I looked and him laughing, I am so happy. He holds out his hand and I take it, then he pulls me under the tree. There is mainly just fruit and bread, I sat down by Lysander and smiled.

"I'm so happy you decided to join me " he said with a big smiled
"Yeah I'm happy I decided to join you too.." I said with a stupid giggle
"So do you want to talk about what happened before.. you know with Rose, Lily, Lucy, and dom?" He asked
"Well.. Lily called you a Nerd, and called Scorp a foul Malfoy who only cares about being a pure blood." I said with a sigh
"Well I am a nerd.. but she had no right to say that about scorp.." he said with a shaky voice
"Well.. I told them that nerds are cute.. and I also told Lily she had no brain..." I laughed

           Lysander cracked up with that, we both agree that Lily's I.Q is lower that 30. She is a blithering Idiot, and I would Hex her in an instant. I looked at Lysander who was staring at the ground, he definitely has something on his mind. I wonder what?

"I really hope you an Lily will get back to the way you used to be.." he said with a half smile.
"What?" I asked,  I was honestly surprised by what he just said.
"Well you two used to be so close. She really is a sweet girl.." he said with a frown
"A sweet girl gone bitter!" I yelled
"Wow.. calm down Roxie.." he said soothingly

       Once we where done with dinner he held out his hand, I smiled and took it. We started to dance, as a joke I would twirl him and hold him in my arm. I really didn't want this date to end, but when I looked at the time it was 11:59 p.m,  crap! It's almost midnight, I'm going to change back into myself I thought with a laugh.

"It's almost midnight Princess! I should get you home.." he laughed and kissed my cheek.

       I nodded and when we got on the broom I fell asleep on his shoulder. I woke up and it was around 12:36 I got off the broom and went inside the burrow. I stumbled into bed and Lysander pulled the covers on me, I was half asleep or I would have done that myself. Then her left the room and I easily let my dreams take me over.