Long Ride...

So After the party Rosie drove us home, Lily was drunk, Lucy was Laughing a lot, I was Annoyed, and Rosie was too. Rose and I pretty much share emotions. When we got home, Lily collapsed at the door way and James had to carry her to bed. James is my favorite cousin, besides Rose of course. That is why, he is so kind and also a bit protective. I don't understand why he doesn't have a girl yet! Lucy ran upstairs to talk to Albus, and Rose started heading to the kitchen. "Rosie, a word?" I yell out. She turns around on her heels and walks toward me "Whats up?" she says happily.

       I grabbed her hand and led her up the dark stairway towards our room. The hall to our room felt like it would never end! When we finally got to the pink painted door, which got chips over the years I thought I could never dread the sight of the door. I was proved wrong today, I pulled her in and sat her on her bed."Rosie I had a dream about the cabin we are going to, and you died! Im sorry i didn't tell you earlier!!" I said that all very quickly, i would be surprised if she understood a word I said! "Roxanne are you sure..?" she asked sounding very scared. "YES!" I yell, probably waking up the whole country. 

      Rose got up and ran down the hall, she probably wanted to be alone. Thats okay, I would want to be alone too. She probably didn't even believe me, I wouldn't blame her. I sound crazy! I grabbed my favorite book, and my phone and wand and opened the window to crawl out onto the roof. But to my surprise I was stopped, by my favorite cousin James. "Roxanne, we need to talk..." he said quietly. I looked at him, with a surprised face. What could he want to talk about at this hour? I check my phone, its not yet 10:00 P.M. So I sigh and nod, "fine we can chat but keep it brief!" I say making myself quite clear 

       James led me up into the attic, clearly this was a very private chat. I looked around at the dimly lit room, there was dust all over everything. The was a bookshelf at the far wall, and a bunch of old pictures were stacked in the middle. I looked at everything around us and then I saw a couple of chairs, some people where already here. Rose was on a couch, Albus sat next to her and Lily next to him. Fred sat on the arm of a chair with Hugo sitting on the chair, there was one chair left. I looked at James as he sat himself down, he patted the armrest next to him as if to saw 'come here' I walked over to Albus instead and took a seat on the arm rest by Rose.

        Rosie and I are heads of the group, but James seemed to want to speak today. When he stood to speak I did as well, everyone looked at me with question. "Where is Lucy? She is always apart of this, do tell me you invited her!" I said that all with anger. If they didn't invite Lucy I would be terribly mad. Lily sat on the couch looking at me with anger and sadness. "I want to kick Roxanne out of the group." James said with half a truth. Lily put him up to this, ugh she is such a git! Rose and Albus stood up and and at the same time they said; "Bloody hell mate, you think you can just kick her out?!" I looked at them sadly, James was always my favorite, how could he do this to me?

        I stormed out of the attic, running down the steps with tears in my eyes. How could your own blood betray you? My biggest example, one of my favorite people, one of my best friends... would do this to me? I kept running through the halls, until i made it to the front door. I threw the door open and ran out, i heard family yelling after me as I ran through the field. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't care! I sat down a couple miles away from burrow, I lay my head in my hands and cried. I realized the flight to the cabin would have already passed, we missed it.

        I can't say I am sad about the flight, but I hear people walking around now. Yelling my name... I need to escape them... but the cold air of the night is drowning me. Everything goes black and I let it take me happily.