Night Terrors

I woke up with a little someone shaking me like mad. "What is it Lucy?" I mumbled sleepily "Rosie is having the nightmare again!" she screeched. Her and I are both truly terrified about Rose and her nightmares. So usually we get Albus, but since Lucy is afraid of the dark I will be getting Albus myself. I climbed out of bed and lit the nearest candle, I walked through the dark and empty house feeling quite sleepy. I kept bumping into things, when I got to the end of the hall I looked back to see Lucy in the doorway. I climbed up the stairs quietly being carful not to wake Fred or James up because.. well they probably are already awake making pranks.

     I knocked five times on Albus's door. If you knock once its Lucy, Twice James, three Albus, Four Rose, five Me, and so one and so fourth. I heard someone get off the bed with a thump, it was clearly not a graceful person. It was Frank, I hear his shake Albus I listen through the door at what he would say to wake him. "Albus your cute cousin named Roxanne is here for you." Frank whispered, I hear someone get up quickly and quietly and race up to the door. "What happened?" Albus demanded as he swung the door open. "Rosie is having a nightmare and we think its about Delphini! Albus get Frank to tell Mione and Ron and then run downstairs I'll get Harry and Gin." I explained everything quite fast and in a blink of an eye the whole entire family was is our room. Rose was waking up sweaty and all.

      Don't get me wrong Rosie is quite a strong girl but she gets nightmares too often. I get nightmares a lot too but hers are usually worse. The only time mine are worse are when there about Lucius Malfoy. Scorp always tells me not to be afraid because well Lucius is in Azkaban but I still worry. Scorp worries too, I can tell. I'm the best at reading people in the family. Emotions are easy to read. Albus is a genius I'm not talking about how he gets an O on his O.W.L.S and will get to do NEWTS. We aren't talking about that type of genius no, If you name a question he has the answer. He is like a book that answers any question without you having to look through every page. So I easily Read that Rosie had a dream about Delphini and I asked him this "What did Delphini do to Rosie and how does it relate to this?" I pull out a book that Rosie sleeps with. She says it stops bad dreams.

    "Oh well Delphini did some pretty bad stuff to Rosie, which shouldn't be named now that Rose Is awake, but the book she sleeps with tells her about the spell Delphini uses most commonly.. Rose must think she can fight Delphini off in her dreams by using a different spell from the book. make sure Rose is okay." and with that Albus snatched the book from my hands and sat on my bed scanning the pages. I rolled my eyes at how geeky he was but then I went to Rose. I wonder if she is okay?

     Lysander and Lorcan walked into my bedroom, they asked people what was going on. When Lysander looked at me I knew it was my time to leave. I walked out of my own room to get some coffee for Rose. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Lysander but It was my choice to ignore him, and I did just that. I grabbed a some coffee and made my way back to my room, Ly followed close behind but when I got in my room only Lucy, Rose, James, Fred, and Albus where still there so I took pleasure in closing the door right in Ly's face and locking it.

     I handed Rose her coffee and looked at the time, three a.m I crawled in bed and drifted into a deep sleep, I wanted to sleep forever that is until I saw an evil smirk. Platinum blonde hair, a devilish smirk and an evil glare. Lucius Malfoy flooded my dream, his wand at my neck. His eyes met mine, this would be a long night.