Rose Garden

Lucius just disappeared, showing me a rose garden. They where all white roses but one, one was red. I looked around a bit more, there was no breeze and it was dark. I could only see the moonlight hit one rose, the red one. Why was there so much attention given to the red one? Then a strong breeze went by knocking me off my feet, all of the roses flew away but one again red. Then Lucius came back with a new guest, Delphini. They made me feel as though I wasn't there, then the red rose was picked and thrown in the air when it came back down it was my cousin Rose.

     Lucius and Delphini pointed their wands at her, they both said something and I saw Rose fall to the ground.  I ran towards her I almost was there when I felt myself being pulled back. I saw as Lucious grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into a small cabin. All I could hear where screams, her screams. I keep yelling stuff like "Don't touch her!" or "Leave her alone, don't hurt her!" or . "I'll take her place leave her alone!" I kept trying to go to her only to be pulled back again. I saw all the roses come back except for the red one I put my face in my hands and cried.

     "Roxanne! Lucy go get Auntie Angie! Quick just go!" I hear a familiar voice whisper yell "Oh also James!" Rose added. I reflected back to the dream, and remembered the cabin I saw was the Lovegood cabin. We where going to that cabin in a week. I sat up opening my eyes instantly. I have to tell them!

(sorry this is a super short chapter I'm not feeling well <3 I hope you enjoyed though!)