Lily did what?

Voices but I could hear muffled voices around me, I couldn't quite make out what they said. Then a strong pair of arms scooped me up, I assumed they where my dads. I heard my mums voice, talking to Rose. I wanted to say 'put me down' I really didn't want to be near that daughter of Voldemort they call Lily. I was so cold though and I couldn't manage to say anything, let alone move so I let whoever was holding me carry me back to the burrow.

I was set on our warn out couch, a fleece blanket was laid on top of me. I opened my eyes minutes later to see James, Lily, Albus, Rose, Fred, and Lucy standing about me. I heard my mum saying that soup was almost ready and my dad going on about how I could have been killed. Dad has been worried about us and dying for a while, but could you blame him? His own twin died!

I looked away so I wouldn't have to see Lily, she is such a git! My mum came over with soup and noticed I was upset with someone. She looked over to see Rosie telling Lily to leave, I looked at the empty spot that Lily held and I didn't feel bad. Then a tall dirty blonde haired boy filled the spot. I smiled at him, I wasn't going to hide from him anymore. After everyone left, one person stayed. Lysander sat beside me, I looked at his ocean blue eyes they where never ending. I weakly smile at him, just as I do so he roughly plants his lips on mine... with a want, with a need. I attempt to push his strong, warm body away from me, only for him to pull me closer. When he finally let me go I started at him in shock. How... what happened?

"Roxanne Lily cheated on me with Mark.. but I wasn't happy with her anyway. Please..." he says sadly

"I- Ly what will they think about us!?" I demanded

"Who cares? I... like you a lot Roxie, please... at least give me a shot and let me take you to dinner?" He said quietly

"Fine I'll give you a shot, but no kissing other girls ok?" I say, i'm kind of worried about what he will say about that.

"Promise" he says with a laugh, holding out his pinky.

       I stand up and take his pinky into mine, he pulled me into a never ending hug. That is until Lils came down, she looked insane with disbelief and anger. She came up to me and got all up in my face. Lysander got between us, she kept hitting his chest. He didn't even wince at her weak punches.

"Lysander I thought we could work us out you git!" She screeched

"Lils, I can't trust you! Also I wasn't happy with you.. I like Roxie! You cheated on me, now you think I'm doing wrong? I already told you.. we are done." he said with anger

    Lily glared at him, then stormed off. I kept thinking.. maybe he only wants me to get her jealous, but I already said I would give him a try. I really regretted it though, Lily would hate me. But Lily cheated on him! I didn't know what to think. All I knew is that I wanted to be in my bed, so I walked up the stairs without a word from Ly. When I got up there Rose was sitting on my bed.. In one of Scorps sweat shirts. Since when where they a thing? Before I could ask about it Rose jumped up and pulled me into a bear hug. I laughed and they she stepped back.

"You truly are an IDIOT!, you can't leave this hell hole without me!" She practically screamed.

I laughed "Okay... Next time I will bring you with me, but why are you wearing scorps sweat shirt?"

She looked down at her shirt and blushed, she turned around ignoring my question and pulling her hair into a quick messy bun. Then she twirled herself around and lay on the bed. I stared at her, she better not be with Legally Blonde! 

"Well.." She tucked said with a sigh

"Well?!" I demanded 

"Well he asked me on a date.. so I said yes!" She said with a huge smile on her face

"I.. I thought you HATED Legally blonde!" I yelled

"Well.. He.. Makes me feel safe, and Happy, and FREE!" She said dreamily

"What ever Rose." I said with a laugh as I plopped onto her bed.

Today I really didn't want to be alone. Rose was the only cousin I would go to with that problem. I realized when I sat down that I needed to tell her about Ly. But I kept thinking about how she would react. She agreed that it Lils liked him I should leave him. I would have to explain to her about Lily cheating too. But I didn't feel like It tonight. So Instead of saying anything I let the darkness sweep over me.