Bottled up

Roxanne P.O.V.

I wake up to see Rose, and Scorpius snuggling, which is not unusually. ever since they started dating they have been close. But this whole torture thing brought us all together. I stand up and look through the hall. My friends are sleeping, and I'm searching for water. I walk down the hall to see Lily, just standing there. She is crying, like she saw someone get hurt again. What is wrong with her? I go over to her, to comfort her but she isn't there anymore. Was she ever there?

I walk farther through the halls to see a door, I open it and theres an empty room, with nothing but a window. I stare outside, its early in the morning and the guards are trading posts. There trading posts! This is a perfect time to escape. I note to myself that the sum isn't out yet and outside is a light shade of orange. I then rush into the room to find everyone awake. They are stare at me in question.

"I figured it out.." I smile

"What?" Scorpius asks

"We are getting out of here.." I whisper yell

No one has to say anything more. I lead them down the hall and into the room with only a window. Rose looks uncomfortable but she doesn't say anything, and I don't comment. We decide to rest for a while. But I can't sleep, if I sleep nightmares haunt me. I feel cold and empty. I'm hurt, I'm scared. But I refuse to show that. Everyone else sleeps while I figure out how to open the darn window. I look outside and its already time to go, I wake everyone up, and without another word I kick the window and glass flies. My whole leg is cut up. It looks really bad. Rose tells me to rest for a second but I refuse and insist on leaving this place.

Scorpius climbs out first, followed by Rose, then Lysander. I try to get out myself but Lysander doesn't let me. He tells me to jump, and I do but instead of falling to the ground I fall into his arms. 

"I guess I'm falling for you" I joke

"Cheesy today aren't you?" He asks as he climbs off the roof with me on his back

When we get to the ground I insist on walking myself but everyone else says no. Rose threatened to chop my hair off if I walked, so I made sure to keep my feet off the ground. I pull myself close to Lysanders warm body. He still smelled strongly of peppermint. I smile against his back, I feel sleepy, he walks slowly and makes sure to be carful with me. That is until he starts running. My leg gets bashed into a tree. I let out a whimper of pain. 

Lysander doesn't stop running though. Rose and Scorp are running too. I look back to see Sammy, Riley, and a bunch of other people. SHAT! I try to get off of Lysander. So he could run faster. But he doesn't let me go. He runs faster now. I see the top of Hogwarts and smile. It's only.. About a mile away. Lysander is clearly tired. He is hardly running and they are still chasing us! I pul myself off of him and onto the ground.

"Roxanne c'mon!" He yells

He bolts off, expecting me to run with him. I stand up and attempt to run, but It hurts! I limp run until I'm about a half mile from Hogwarts. I turn to see no one. They are scared of how strong the students are, and professors. I know the others have already made it back. I can hear them cheering. I keep walking until I feel dizzy. I feel like the world around he is upside down. I might puke. I feel my foot sleep and my head hits a tree trunk. 

Suddenly everything goes black.

"Do you think she will be okay? I hear someone ask

"Yeah... I hope so.." I hear someone else respond

"She will be fine if you two don't get in the way" I hear another hiss

My eyes flutter open to reveal the hospital wing of Hogwarts. Around me sits the whole entire Weasley Potter family. I smile at them all. I feel cold still. I feel sad. But I put on a smile in hopes to make them happy. I see pictures of what haunts me, I feel like its waiting in the dark. I can't sleep, but I'm tired. I can't eat, but I'm hungry. 

I'm scared. But I can't show. It's no big deal, they don't have to know. I'll just smile, and say I'm fine. But the truth is, I can't always hide. 

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed with update! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while </3