Im sorry that I love you

Roxanne POV

SKIP AHEAD 3 months

"Lysander wait up!" I call from what feels like miles away

"Why do you walk so damn fast?" I yell to him

"Roxanne I'm sorry I need to go"

I stare at the hall ahead of me, everything has been getting better now that everything is over. I feel ready for anything that life will throw at me. Although my anxiety has gotten worse and my fear of being hurt/left haunts me. I'm feeling better.

"Lysander please!" 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" His voice fills the empty hall

"I didn't mean to snap at you.." I whisper

"It was just a girl. I'm aloud to have friends!"

"I'm sorry.."

"FOR WHAT ROXANNE"

God I can't believe how mad he is at me. It honestly annoys me. I'm sorry I get mad when other girls flirt with him. But it's not exactly easy to contain my anger. Merlin this kid drives me insane.

"IM SORRY THAT I LOVE YOU!" I yell but instantly realize he could reject me and I cup my mouth.

I turn towards the other end of the hall and almost leave. But Lysander stops me. I feel a warmth around me as he wraps his arms around my neck loosely. I find comfort flood me with this hug. I turn around. Smiling at him. 

"I love you too" He says before pushing his soft lips against me.

The kiss pulls everything together. I love this man. In fact I plan to marry him one day. I plan that my story will end with him. I. Love. You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like Roxanne's story has been told. One more chapter will be posted to show Rose's end of the story <3