5

A.C.E. CHEMICALS

Harleen ran up the nine flights of stairs, breathless once she reached the top. Joker was already there, pacing, secretly planning how to get Harley to prove she actually loved him.

Of course, he had meant for her to fall for him, so he could escape from Arkham. But had he gone too far? Had he gotten caught in his own trap?

Joker didn't seem to notice her until she cleared her throat. He whipped around to face her.

"Question..." Joker said, waving his hands around. "Would you die for me?"

I didnt hesitate to answer, "yes."

He stepped closer to me, "That's too easy. Would you...would you live, for me?" He asked.

I thought about this answer. But I would do anything for him, alive or dead. "Yes."

He backed up, "do not say this oath, thoughtlessly." He scolded. He walked up to me, placing his hand over my mouth. "Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power."

He slowly took his hand off my mouth, and rubbed his finger on my bottom lip with his finger. "You want this?"

"I do." I answered strongly. I meant it. I wanted him.

"Say it." He demanded. He leaned his head back, "say it, say it." He opened his mouth and growled, "pretty pretty pretty pretty..."

"Please." I whispered.

"God you're so...good." He said, then leaned in to kiss me. His lips touched mine for a split second, but he backed away, and slid his hands down my arms. He then took a step back, and I already missed him touching me.

I knew what I had to do, I know he wanted me to prove that I would do anything for him. If this would show him I loved him, I would do anything.

I backed up, as he watched me, and dove into the chemicals.

The joker turned around, Harleen was gone for good.

But as he started to walk away, he couldn't help it. He felt something when he was with her, and he didn't want to loose it.

He lost at his own game.

"Oh Harley...what have you done to me." Joker whispered to himself.

Joker angrily growled, tore off his coat, and dove into the chemicals after Harleen. He dove to the bottom, and grabbed her.

He brought her to the surface, her clothes were ripped from the acid. It was exposing her underwear. Joker growled when he noticed, Harleen was so beautiful. Her hair and skin was bleached. But now, she could be his queen. She was acceptable for him.

Joker kissed Harleen, and she suddenly woke up, wrapping her hands around Jokers neck. They kissed before Joker looked up, and laughed.

Joker whispered in her ear, "Let's go home, baby."