19

"This isn't another game. This is not play time anymore. If one of you messes up, you will die. If you screw with this plan, you will die. You do anything that isnt on the plan, you die. And I can tell you, it won't be a quick bullet through the head." J warned his henchmen.

He sighed, "This is war. This is a battle. We can't afford any mistakes. I will run through this plan one more time to make sure you loons get it through your heads."

J pulled out a blueprint, and laid it on the table in the center of the room. Joker and his henchmen were all gathered on his private jet, on their way to rescue Harley.

"Frost, you and your squad will bomb the doors down, and the second those doors are blown down, team two comes in to throw the smoke bombs." J instructed.

"Team three will shoot anybody in sight, besides Harley. If you harm her in any way, even the slightest scratch, you will have hell to pay." A few of his henchmen gulped, but J continued explaining the plan.

"Team four will free Harley, and bring her to the jet. Team five will already be situated in the jet, ready to take off and deliver Harley to safety in the hideout lodge. All of you will clear out after Harley is rescued, I will deal with Robin and the Crow myself. Are we clear?" J asked.

Everyone nodded.

Joker, who was shirtless, grabbed his long purple alligator coat. "Let's have some fun." J laughed.

___

The second Harley gave birth, Robin whisked the babies away. Harley didn't even get once glance at their faces, but Robin so kindly told her the genders. A beautiful boy and girl, twins. The king and queen of Gotham city were now parents to twins.

Harley couldn't stop crying after she gave birth. She begged to see her children, just once. Her heart was absolutely shattered. First, she was taken from J, and now she can't see her own children.

Harley began screaming, so loud and high pitched that Robin had no choice but to sedate her. "Goddamn." Robin muttered, running his fingers through his hair. "Who knew someone could be so much work."

"I came here for two reasons, bird. For J, and for the girl. I didnt come here for social hour. What's the fucking plan." Crow growled.

"This is the Joker. King of Gotham City. He has no weakness."

"Everybody has a weakness. If anybody should know that, its me." Crow said, glancing at Harley.

Robin raised his eyebrows. "A weakness...a weakness can be leveraged." He trailed off in thought. "Leverage, bait. Harley is our bait."

"Glad you finally figured that out, Sherlock." Suddenly, Crows eyes turned dark. "When J gets here, I deal with him in my own way."

"I would expect nothing less, Crow."

Just then, the doors blew down. Robins eyes grew wide, this wasnt part of their plan!

"Crow, what the hell! This isnt the plan, tell your men to stop!" Robin yelled.

Crow shook his head, "I ain't doing this!"

Robin began to fear that it was batman breaking in.

The sound was so great that it made everybody's ears ring. Debris flew Everywhere as the doors blew up, and walls cracked and crumbled to the ground. It was silent for a moment, groans killing the silence. Hundreds of men began to run through the doors, shooting anybody they saw.

Crow noticed that they completely avoided him and Robin. He suddenly knew who it was based on the scent in the air: the one, the only, the king of Gotham city. Joker.

"We have company." Crow grinned to himself.