11

Jokers P.O.V.

I left the house after Harley fell asleep. I got dressed in my all black suit, and grabbed my favorite handgun.

"Frost. I'll be back soon. Keep an eye on Harley, alert me if and when she wakes up." I commanded.

"Yes, sir." Frost said.

I left the house, and drove all the way to Belle Reve.

I stormed inside, past the entrance gate. They knew not to mess with me.

"Let's go do this, for Harley." I whispered.

I slowly walked inside, and cocked my gun.

"I'm looking for an old friend of mine. He goes by the name Griggs." I snarled at a guard in the hall.

"He is busy-"

"Did I ask?" I said, smiling at the guard.

"He can't see you right now, sir."

I growled. "Wrong answer." I pulled out my gun and shot him, along with everybody else in the hall.

"Griggs...where are you.." I whispered to myself. The hallways seemed eerie quiet. My footsteps echoed throughout the hallways.

"What the hell..." I heard a voice say from down the hall. 

I abruptly turned my head, looking around. I knew that voice.

"J?"

I turned around, and walked over to him. Griggs.

"Ah...just the man I was looking for." I sighed. "Nice to see you again."

"The hell are you doing here? I'm calling security."

"I dont think they'll be much help to you now..." I said, whispering in his ear.

Griggs went to reach for his gun, but
I reached into my pocket, and stabbed Griggs in the leg with a needle.

He sunk to the ground, and was unconscious within seconds. I grabbed his legs and dragged him into the electroshock therapy room.

He was going to feel the same way he made Harley feel.

I strapped him onto a table, and shocked him awake.

He couldn't speak, he just screamed.

I laughed. This brought so much...joy...to me.

I stopped, and leaned down by his ear. He began to squirm as I whispered, "this is just the beginning..."

-

Harleys P.O.V.

Today was the second day in a row that I had woken up, feeling dizzy, and nauceous.

I stumbled into the bathroom, emptying my stomach into the toilet.

Where was J? He left yesterday. I really needed to talk to him...

I went down to the kitchen. Maybe he was making breakfast, he seemed really content on making breakfast for me everyday.

But the wasn't there. Only Frost was, sipping on coffee.

"Good morning, Harley."

"Good morning. I need to go shopping today, could you give me a lift?"

"Of course, its my job. Just get dressed, J wouldn't want you going out like that." He laughed.

I looked down, I was wearing one of J's Shirts and panties.

"of course."

I got dressed in some leggings, and a red and black top. I put on my heels, and French braided my hair again.

"Where should we go?" Frost asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"Gotham department store."

"Department store? Well, alright." He said. The car ride was only about ten minutes.

"Want me to come with?" Frost asked.

"I'd rather do this alone...wait for me?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll be right here."

I smiled, and went inside. I walked straight to the personal hygiene section.

I spotted them at the end of the isle; the pregnancy tests.

I wasn't sure if I was pregnant. But the way I've been feeling lately could explain it.

I grabbed three, to be safe, and went to check out.

"Got whatcha needed?" Frost asked as I got back into the car.

"Yeah."

Frost started reaching for the bag, but I grabbed it, and guarded it.

"Its just tampons." I lied.

"O..Oh.." Frost said, his cheeks turning crimson, and he started driving back home.

As soon as we got home, I stashed the bag under the bed. I wanted to do the test when J was around.