13

JOKER

I didn't get a blink of sleep that night. I lay awake, staring at the ceiling, alone in bed. It felt so empty without Harley here with me.

But Harley was pregnant. That wasn't part of the plan, I never planned on having babies. I never wanted to be a father.

I would be a terrible father. A baby didn't deserve that. But Harley...Harley would be an amazing mother. She would raise the baby much better alone than she would with me in the picture.

This was best for everyone, if she wasn't here anymore.

"J, what the hell."

I turned, disrupted from my thoughts. Frost was standing at my door.

"Frost, its six in the morning. You shouldn't be here right now."

"You've lost your mind, Joker."

I growled. "I've lost my mind? Me? Harley is pregnant, Frost! I can't handle that-"

"Neither can she! She's alone, and scared, J. She needs you. But you know what?"

"What's that?" I snarled.

"You need her more."

___

HARLEY

I yawned, looking over my shoulder, remembering everything that happened the night before.

I turned back around, and curled up into a ball. I didn't realize I was crying until I began sobbing.

I began to hyperventilate, my whole body shaking. "oh, god. Oh god!" I cried out. I couldn't breathe anymore.

I slowly rolled myself off the bed, and onto the floor. My chest was aching, my stomach turning.

That day, I stayed on the floor. Tears slowly slipped out of my eyes and onto the hard, cold, wooden floor of Frosts bedroom. I stared out the window, all day. I didn't move from my position, all curled up with my arms wrapped around my knees. I didn't eat anything.

"Harley, I'm home!" Frost called out, several hours later.

I didn't reply, I just kept staring straight ahead.

"Harley...Where are you?"

He stopped short when he saw me on the floor.

"Oh, god" he sighed, picking me up, and placing me on his bed. "Have you eaten at all today?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Stay here, I'll get some soup for you, okay?"

I nodded, curling up under the covers.

Frost came in a few minutes later, carrying a steaming hot bowl of soup.

"Thank you.." I whispered.

"Anything for you, Harley. I spoke to J today."

Just hearing his name made my chest ache. "And?"

"He isn't going to last long without you. He's already tearing himself apart. He spent all day in his office."

"Good. He should suffer." I said, immediately regretting it.

"I didn't mean that." I sighed.

Frost rubbed my back, "I know, Harley. We'll figure this out, I promise. Just know, even if you dont have J, you'll always have me."

I offered him a weak smile, returning to my soup. But I didn't have an appetite.

I pushed the bowl back to Frost, and he took it after giving me a concerned face.

"Get some sleep, I'll check back on you tomorrow."

I nodded, sinking back into bed, and falling asleep.

___

I woke up very late that day, it was well past noon. I lie in bed, staring at the ceiling.

Harley, J misses you.

Come back home.

C'mon, Harley...you know you want to.

No...he doesn't want me. He doesn't want my baby.

Then he's a dick.

Do something, Harley.

Show him what happens when you mess with Harley Quinn.

I quickly got out of bed, and dressed in all black clothing. I put my hair into a low ponytail, and grabbed my designer hand gun. I snuck out into the hall past the guest bedroom that Frost slept in. He was snoring loud enough I was sure they could hear him back at Belle Reve.

I hopped into Frosts car, and sped down the streets of Gotham City. Going 165 MPH, I smiled, laughing, letting the wind whip at my face. I pulled up outside of our- well, Jokers house. It was 6PM sharp, Thursday night.

Thursday night was always club night. J was probably enjoying himself...with other women.

The thought made my blood boil, and I entered in the password to the garage, where J used to keep all his bombs, gunpowder, and any other weapons.

Do your best work, Harley.

I smirked, grabbing a black can of spray paint, and spraying all over his car. I smashed in his windows, ripped apart the car seats.

After I admired my work done on his car, I moved onto the house. I tilted my head to the side, trying to figure out where to start.

Harley, what would J do?

I went inside, using the key he normally his in the bushed next to the front door. I grabbed the rest of my things, and a few piles of money to last me.

Next, I dumped gasoline all around the house.

"Now, its time for the show." I whispered, bring a match to the gasoline. Flames blew up, and began eating at the house.

Smirking, and happy with my work, I walked back to Frosts car, and go enjoy the rest of my night.